INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

933 Reviews of INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

March 18, 2019

"Painless "

- Beingnau Art

So I found the Q60 red sport I wanted. With a call and a short period time in the offices I had my car. The sales department is very helpful, even offering a curiosity vehicle to get a lunch while they made my second key fob. I’d highly recommend this location. This was my fourth Infiniti purchase and buy far my best experience, I know where I’ll be looking when I pick up my fifth.

Greg Bolte
Mar 20, 2019 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the perfect five star rating.Thank you for putting such trust in us, we are so grateful for your continued business. We hope you enjoy your vehicle for many miles and we look forward to your next Infiniti purchase!

March 14, 2019

"Excellent Service by Dealer Bill Harris"

- Bear

Bill was most helpful when we were purchasing a car. He was efficient when processing the deal along with having a great sense of humor. The next day I had to call regarding a separate question and he took the time to assist me.

Mar 15, 2019 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are pleased to hear that you were well taken care of at our dealership. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, we hope you enjoy your vehicle for many miles!

March 11, 2019

"Treated an out of towner well"

- YukonDan

I live 3 hours from the dealership and in a different state. I also purchased a used GMC Yukon XL (not an Infiniti). I initiated contact by clicking a button on cars.com. Gary Muller called me within a few hours and was excited to share as much as he knew about the vehicle. Over the next day or two we spoke a few more times and as I was VERY interested and out of state, Gary offered to put a hold on the vehicle for me for a small and refundable down payment. I was really thrilled that they were willing to hold it up to a week as I was going to need to take time off of work to drive down. Gary also indicated that he was the web manager and said that Andreas was the person I would be working with. Over the next few days I spoke with Andreas once or twice to learn more about the vehicle and we decided I would head down on Friday. Andreas assured me that the car was already washed and if they had to move it outside for any reason (very snowy week) that he would have them wash it again.While driving down, I texted with our ETA. Andreas informed me that he was hung up at reserves (thanks for your service Andreas!) and I would instead be working with Steve Johnson. We arrived, met Steve and headed out for a test drive. Steve didn't know that much about the features of the vehicle, which I somewhat expected, being that it was a GMC, but he was a great tour guide. After the test drive, we hit the office for some haggling. I enjoyed working with Steve, and we didn't ask for much as we were already pretty happy with the sale price, but inquired about getting some new headphones for the rear seat entertainment. Steve could have been more accommodating with that request, but overall...solid guy to work with. While we were in Steve's office, Gary stopped in to introduce himself, which I thought was pretty cool and Andreas also made it back from reserves and introduced himself as well. Took about 3 hours to get thru everything. Solid team. Nice dealership. And happy with the price we got. Love our Yukon XL!

Steve Johnson
Andreas Korallus
Garrett Soderlund
Mar 12, 2019 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for your generous review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience here at our dealership. We appreciate you taking the long trip to come see us. We are so happy to hear that you were able to get a great deal on your perfect car. Thank you again for your business, and thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills. We hope you enjoy your Yukon XL for many miles!

March 09, 2019

"Wonderful car buying experience"

- Nancy

Listened to what I was looking for and I was able to shop for a SVU that met my needs with no pressure. Wonderful customer service.

Mar 11, 2019 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Nancy, thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are so happy to hear that you were well taken care of at our dealership. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, come see us again soon!

March 07, 2019

"Great"

- Ruslan

Fast, simple great people, great offers! Love my new car!!! John Mekhiel obviously best sales man I've deal with. Thanks man see you next time.)

John Mekhiel
March 04, 2019

"Modern car-buying experience...simple!"

- DavidS

I found the car I wanted online at Infiniti of CH after searching for a few days. It was the right model with the desired option packages and price point. After reaching out to the dealership to confirm options and availability, I made an appointment to test drive the car. Once I arrived at the dealership, Bill M, Gary M, and Garret S took good care of me. Needless to say, I drove out of the deanship with the vehicle. I appreciate their commitment to service and integrity. I received a top notch vehicle with even better service from the staff at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills.

Bill Mullarkey
Garrett Soderlund
Mar 04, 2019 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

David, thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are happy to hear that you had an excellent car buying experience. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, we hope you enjoy your vehicle for many miles!

March 02, 2019

"Sour ending to a good service experience"

- Jbzd

I truly value exceptional customer service and it is a disappointment when a portion of the experience (especially the last step in the process) goes wrong. Picking up a vehicle after service should be a friction-less experience and not take nearly one hour to complete. Telling a customer...."We can't find your paperwork, so you will have to come back tomorrow."....or "You need to call the service adviser at home to find out what she did with your paperwork."...or..."It's going to take awhile to get your car as we can't find your key."......"The manager is too busy to talk with you."....are not phrases I expect to hear at an Infiniti dealer. To make matters worse, there was never a thank you or apology for the encounter....aside from the service adviser (who was truly exceptional).

Two poorly trained cashiers
February 28, 2019

"Quick and painless"

- Shadi_Hasan

I’ve been looking for a Q50 for a long time and coming to the dealership I met John and he helped put me in the car I’m in today. John stayed true to his word and did everything he could for me and didn’t make false promises. I bought the car a week ago and everything has been going well. There is one issue that was claimed to be resolved but hasn’t been and it upset me but the sales aspect was wonderfully handled.

John Mekhiel
Abel Pacheco
Mar 01, 2019 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for your generous review! We appreciate the five star rating. We are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant car buying experience with us. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, we greatly appreciate your business. We hope you enjoy your Q50 for many miles!

February 21, 2019

"Excellent, personable experience."

- megtastik

From our initial online contact with Gary Muller, to the test drive and conversation with salesman Rishi Nath, to the genial and painless financial process with Jake Lubinski, to the final handoff of the vehicle with a very comical Alan Timmerman who really tied everything together......we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everyone was very warm, friendly, and extremely helpful. They took all headaches out of the mix and turned it into a pleasant affair. Would definitely recommend!

Rishi Nath
Alan Timmerman
Feb 22, 2019 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for your awesome review! We appreciate the perfect five star rating. We are happy to hear that our staff was able to make your car buying experience as painless as possible. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, we appreciate the recommendation!

February 19, 2019

"Wonderful experience "

- Wesd

From start to finish it was a wonderful experience. The internet manager followed up with me to schedule the test drive with Bill. Bill was a wonderful guy. Not pushing the sale, great conversation. A true car guy. Worked out a fair deal for the new car and my trade. Overall very satisfied and will be purchasing future vehicles for my family. If you have realistic expectations of what you are trying to purchase and what you have to trade I don’t see how this dealership will disappoint. Wes

Feb 20, 2019 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Wes, thank you for your awesome review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are happy to hear that you had a satisfactory experience here at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills. Thank you for choosing Infiniti, we hope you enjoy your vehicle for many miles!