INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

839 Reviews of INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

May 19, 2018

"Great experience "

- Jen66

I bought a used car at this dealership last week and couldn’t have been more pleased. Gary Muller responded to my email almost immediately and by that afternoon I was in their show room looking at the car. My sales person was Bill Mullarkey.. He was very professional. He went out of his way to make sure that the car was in perfect condition before I drove it off the lot. He even met me later in the week to set me up with an additional key!. The whole process was very smooth and I highly recommend this dealership if you’re looking for a new or used car.

Bill Mullarkey
May 21, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Jen, thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your car buying process as smooth as possible. Thank you for your business, we appreciate the recommendation!

May 18, 2018

"Smooth car buying experience."

- happybuyer

I've purchased from Bob Polanek in the past, and made sure I found him for this purchase as well. He understood our needs, arranged things on our terms, and his product knowledge is 2nd to none. First class experience all the way.

Abel Pacheco
Jacob Lubinski
May 18, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate you returning for your current purchase. We are pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your experience so enjoyable. We appreciate your business, thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills!

May 18, 2018

"Easiest car buying process I’ve ever gone through "

- Ajpaguilar

It truly was the easiest car buying experience I’ve had. From the moment I stepped into the dealership I was greeted with a smile. My sales associate was Hani and he provided excellent service, and got me the best deal I could have possible gotten. I left with the exact car I wanted, with the price I wanted, thanks!

Hani Ashkar
May 18, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your generous feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience here with us at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills. We appreciate your business, thank you for choosing Infiniti!

May 16, 2018

"Fast, Efficient, Friendly, Good Value"

- NewQX50

I was amazed at how fast and friendly the process was. From the point of the internet contact, I was given an excellent E-price that started the ball rolling. Gary Muller and Steven Johnson made the process worry free and were very friendly, answering any questions in a transparent and complete manner. The trade in process was easy and they offered a good value without a lot of haggling. I was not expecting the purchase to be done same day, but we went to the dealer around noon, had a test drive and were driving home in our new car by 5, having had a complete and excellent operator briefing before we left. Clarendon Hills was head and shoulders above the other Infiniti dealers I contacted.

Steve Johnson
Abel Pacheco
Joe Fruzyna
May 16, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the perfect five star rating! We appreciate your generous feedback. We are pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your car buying experience smooth and worry free. We appreciate your business, thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills!

May 14, 2018

"Experience "

- Lonyea5

My experience was wonderful and he took care of everything in a timely manor. He was able to provide me with all the information needed. Ive been to other dealer and it was always a hassle , and a waste of time . He brought me confidently knowing I was leaving out with the car of my dreams . The best experience ever for me

Steve Johnson
May 15, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the perfect five star rating! We appreciate your thoughtful feedback. We are so pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your car buying experience hassle-free and enjoyable. Enjoy your new vehicle, we hope that it truly is the car of your dreams!

May 12, 2018

"The vehicles speak for themselves!"

- critter doc

Bob P. is a great salesman personable, but NOT pushy. And who needs to be pushy with the quality of pre-owned automobiles that Infiniti of Clarendon Hills sells. I came from 6500 South (south side of Chicago) to see this vehicle! Bob had it cleaned and pulled inside their "eat off the floor" clean service area! He also got me a high trade in value for my vehicle at the time! After a test drive and discussion it was clear that this vehicle would be mine. And it is now in my garage!! . Hey Bob thanks for the special key chain you gifted me. I love it!

Jacob Lubinski
May 12, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the glowing review! We appreciate such awesome feedback and the perfect five star rating. We hope you enjoyed your experience here at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills. We appreciate your business, thank you for choosing Infiniti!

May 10, 2018

"Amazing, by far best experience hands down!"

- Patricia

Best team work of any car dealership I have ever visited . I cannot thank these gentlemen enough, no pressure environment and this team was very easy to deal with. From the initial phone conversation with Bob Polanek and then my visit to the dealership for some test driving with Andreas Korallus to the final purchasing phase with Garrett Sodurlund, I cannot thank you enough! I will defiantly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle! Thank You

May 11, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Patricia, thank you for the perfect five star rating! We appreciate such honest feedback. We are pleased to hear that your car buying experience was easy and hassle free. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, come see us again!

May 09, 2018

"Great servixe"

- Mrhenrycai

Real Honest and no pressuring us in selling the car. Andreas crallus helped us a lot. Great service. Also transaction was quick and smooth. Financing was fast and gave us a lot of extras.

May 10, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the awesome review! We greatly appreciate the perfect 5 star rating. We are pleased to hear that you had a stress-free car buying experience here at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills. We appreciate your business, thank you for choosing Infiniti!

May 07, 2018

"Good price, good service"

- JohnnyReb

The internet pricing was what drew me into this dealership. Gary Muller was easy to deal with and very helpful. He solved any problem that arose throughout the process. Inter-dealership communication was confusing at times, especially when waiting for my vehicle to be delivered.

May 07, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Johnny, thank you for your review! We appreciate your honest feedback. We are glad that our staff was able to assist you efficiently. Thank you for choosing Infiniti!

May 04, 2018

"AMAZING "

- LaShawn

Enjoyed the location, Bauti the salesman and the finance team. I was treated very well here and got what I wanted. I’m enjoying my QX60!!!

Other Employees : Bauti Yarborough
May 07, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

LaShawn, thank you for your review! We appreciate your honest feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience here with us at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills. Enjoy your QX60!