INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

415 Ogden Ave, Clarendon Hills, Illinois 60514

897 Reviews of INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

November 04, 2018

"Purchasing a new family car! "

- Mastiflyldy

We live far away so starting with Gary emailing me back and forth on making sure the car was in the lot and responding quickly to the questions I had. To upon arrival, Bauti was a wealth of information on the car I was interested in! The entire staff was welcoming and informative. They have promised a list of items that will be taken care of at a different time as I was particular about some scratches/stains on the car. Keep in mind this was a used car I was looking at so there was bound to be some scratches. They assured me they will fix those so my used car will look brand new! I have no doubt they will follow thru on their word. Bauti was so kind and patient thru out the whole buying experience. He is such a great person who truly cares that the purchase is right for the person buying. His patient personality was a win win for my endless questions! Garrett in finance was professional, genuine and a great overall person to work with! Our last car buying experience was a nighmare. This one was flawless, quick and overall a fantastic experience! Would highly recommend this dealer to any of our friends, family or anyone looking to purchase a new or used car!

Bauti Yarbrough
Garrett Soderlund
Nov 05, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for your generous review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are so happy to hear that our staff was able to make your car buying experience a fantastic one! We greatly appreciate your business, thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills!

November 01, 2018

"Excellent Experience "

- Shawninthecity

Bill Mullarkey was extremely patient in helping me making a final decision on the options that were best for me in my new QX60. The process was seamless and professional Thank you

Nov 02, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Shawn, thank you for your generous review! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills! We hope you enjoy your QX60 for many miles!

"Outstanding"

- Japorongao

Outstanding sales Representative. Subject Matter Expert in every vehicle I looked at. During the test drive, sales representative was very informative and friendly. He was by far the best sales rep I have ever encountered.

Andreas Korallus
Nov 01, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the perfect five star rating! We appreciate your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that our staff was able to assist you efficiently! Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, we appreciate your business!

"New LeasePurchase"

- MikeP66

I met Bill a few years ago when deciding to lease a new Infiniti. He was outgoing and very friendly. He made the transaction of leasing the new vehicle very pleasant. This is my second Infiniti with Bill and the experience again was a delightful one. Bill is very knowledgeable about the Infiniti line of vehicles. I would not hesitate to recommend the dealership and especially an asset to your organization like Bill Mullarkey. Mike Piekos

Jacob Lubinski
Joe Fruzyna
Oct 31, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Mike, thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable second car leasing experience! We appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills!

"Easy to work with"

- PaulS13

Have been working with Rishi for the last 5 months. My lease was coming up and he worked with me patiently through the last few months and finding me the right deal.

Oct 31, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Paul, thank you for the perfect five star rating! We appreciate your awesome feedback, We are pleased to hear that we were able to find you the right deal on your perfect car! Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills!

October 30, 2018

"No Stress"

- RyanSears5

The staff at Infiniti in Clarendon Hills is great to work with, everyone is super friendly. My salesman made the whole process very easy with no hassle. Definitely will be returning in the future. my mom is need of a new car soon too and this is the only place I’ll tell her to go. Thanks to Rishi, Garrett, and Joe for making my experience great

Garrett Soderlund
Joe Fruzyna

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Ryan, thank you for your generous review! We appreciate your thoughtful feedback. We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, we hope you enjoy your vehicle for many miles!

October 30, 2018

"Great customer service"

- mtniede

Their sales representatives were very attentive. Andreas paid close attention to what I was looking for in a car and was determined to find a car that fit my needs, budget, and excitement that I was looking for when buying a car. He was extremely helpful

Andreas Korallus

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for your awesome review! We appreciate your generous feedback. We are glad that our staff was able to meet all of your needs. We hope you had a pleasant car buying experience! Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, we look forward to your next visit!

"2018 Q50 Purchase"

- RayL

I recently purchased an Infiniti Q50 from Infiniti of Clarendon Hills. Bill Mullarkey was my sales representative. I must say it was a great experience! Here are the highlights of my purchase process: *No-pressure, didn't feel rushed *Trustworthy *Bill listened to me *Quick and painless —Bill made the process easy *Quick and clear communication *No games *Final price was exactly as negotiated *Professional and polite treatment by Bill *Bill went above & beyond — locating my Q50, delivering, and staying after hours to complete my transaction. I would highly recommend this Infiniti of Claredon Hills and Bill Mullarkey. I look forward to purchasing my next car from Bill. Ray LaMantia

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Ray, thank you for your generous review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are happy to hear that you had a quick and stress-free car buying experience. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, we hope you enjoy your Q50 for many miles!

"Great service!!! "

- kdepak

I worked with Bill to purchase a new car and he was very easy to work with. Everything was straightforward and easy to deal with. Bill did a great job following up and let me know when new cars were available. When I decided to purchase, the process was very quick and easy as well. I dealt with Rishi the next day when I needed to bring the car back. He had it serviced right away and then showed me several features I had questions on. He was patient and extremely helpful. Thank you both!!!

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the perfect five star rating! We appreciate your kind words. We are so pleased to hear that you were well taken care of at our dealership. Please come see us again soon! Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills!

October 29, 2018

"Quick and Easy Experience!"

- Jjmitchell

The entire process took less than an hour. I am so happy with my purchase and very satisfied with my experience at Infiniti! The car was very clean and was already at a full tank before the drive home. I'd like to thank all the salesmen who helped make this process quick and simple and for also letting my friends and I pet the two sweet dogs in the office. I will definitely be recommending this dealer to anyone in search of a car.

John Mekhiel
Oct 29, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Jj, thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are pleased to hear that you had a quick and simple car buying experience. We look forward to your next visit!