INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

415 Ogden Ave, Clarendon Hills, Illinois 60514

770 Reviews of INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

February 18, 2018

"Best sales dealer ever "

- Onosh

John he very friendly personal and he did the best to help us to buy our car , He is one of the best sales man ever I meet him , Thanks and good lock John

John Mekhiel
February 15, 2018

"New to me Mom van"

- New Mom van

I live over an hour from this dealership and found a used Sienna I was interested in. Nina G. was great about emailing me regarding all of my questions and then sending me extra pictures before I made the drive up. I had been disappointed with other vehicles at other dealerships I drove over an hour to see so wanted as much info up front. We even talked over exact out the door pricing over the phone and texts before I even stepped foot in the door which was so great having that and paperwork ready to go if I decided to buy, which I did. I did not get any run around like other dealerships just wanting you to physically go there- I got direct answers. I had been to 4 other delearships all over an hour away so was not up for anymore run around. So I was very happy with the communication. Nina was unable to be there the day I went in so Rishi helped me out with the test drive and paperwork. He was very nice and things went quickly. He was kind as I had to test every feature of the vehicle and lush every button. Everything tested out great and they even had done a front brake job and replaced the wipers prior to listing the van for sale. The van was freshly washed which was nice as it had been snow covered due to recent weather so I got to inspect the body well. Overall great experience and I’m happy with my new to me van.

Nina Gacek
February 13, 2018

"Awesome experience! "

- Mary Kaminsky

I Eric Eckert, Gary Muller, and Joe Belmont’s were amazing to wrk with!, I will recommend them to friends and family. I plan to be a lifelong customer of this dealership!

Eric Eckert
Joe Belmonte
Feb 13, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thanks very much Mary for the kind words and we sincerely hope you’ll be a long time customer with us...

February 02, 2018

"Great customer service"

- educator78

I put in an online request for an Infinity QX60. Gary contacted me the very next day to schedule an appointment to test drive the vehicle. He was very helpful in setting up a quick appointment. Once I arrived to the dealership Gary greeted me at the door and introduced me to the salesman Bill. Bill was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and was very patient throughout the process. Although I did not purchase a vehicle from this dealership I would definitely recommend this dealership and especially Gary Muller (internet sales) and Bill Mullarkey if you are in the market for a new vehicle! Dawn B.

Bill Mullarkey
Feb 05, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the perfect five star rating! We are glad that our staff was able to assist you with efficiency. We appreciate the recommendation and we hope to see you in the future!

January 31, 2018

"Smoothest car buying experience "

- Ben G Jungman

John provided service beyond my expectations. Truly one of the easiest and smoothest car buying experiences Ive had to date and Ive purchased alot of cars. Thanks again John, our son loved it! We'll definitely be back!

John Mekhiel
Feb 05, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Ben, thank you for the kind review! We appreciate your generous feedback. We are pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your car buying experience easy and smooth. Thank you for choosing Infiniti!

January 23, 2018

"Best experience ever."

- Ernie's review

I must say that this is probably my 7th Infiniti and my 2nd vehicle lease experience under the guidance and experience of Garrett Soderlund who was in sales 3 years ago and has now moved up to the finance department, and this year, I had a new salesperson Rishi Nath, Both gentlemen made my lease choice, simplified, and a pleasure for me going through the process. No high pressure, fast talking sales pitch. They were there to help, nothing else. I would highly recommend stopping in at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills and ask for either Garrett or Rishi. I cannot rave enough about either of them. More dealerships should employ men with this type of demeanor and knowledge. Oh, by the way, my car drives incredibly well. I love it!

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Ernie, thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you enjoy your new lease. Thank you for choosing Infiniti!

January 21, 2018

"First Time Buyer"

- jstumberg

It was my first time buying a car and Bob Polanek was very helpful. He knew a lot about the car and was able to show me all the features it has.

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback! We are glad that our staff was able to assist you efficiently. Thank you for choosing Infiniti!

January 18, 2018

"Great experience"

- iozzfran

I get a new car every three years and dread the process, so much that I'm almost never as excited as I should be about my new car. Rishi is hands down the best person I've worked with. He was quick to reply, extremely professional, and took the time to make sure I was comfortable with the deal and excited about my new car. He even saw that I left some belongings in my trade-in and held them for me. Great people in this dealership but I'll share Rishi's name with anyone I know looking for a car.

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback! We are pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your car-buying experience so enjoyable. Thank you for choosing Infiniti!

January 11, 2018

"The best Customer Experience I ever have"

- InfinitiQ50

Excellent customer experience all across the organization, I mean, from the front desk to top management. Everyone was very helpful, understanding our requirements and giving us the best options to fulfill our needs. Our appreciation to Joe, Bob, Jacob, and the full staff of Infiniti of Clarendon Hills.

Jacob Lubinski
Joe Fruzyna
Jan 11, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We are glad our staff was able to make your experience enjoyable. Enjoy your Q50!

January 09, 2018

"Top Notch Customer Service and Prices"

- Jason E

Bob Polanek personifies Infiniti Clarendon Hills with his top notch customer service and making sure he gets his customer the best deal. He also went above and beyond to be available after the purchase for any questions or follow-ups. I'd highly recommend Bob and Infiniti Clarendon Hills.

Jan 09, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Jason, thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind feedback. Thank you for the recommendation, and thank you for choosing Infiniti!