INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

415 Ogden Ave, Clarendon Hills, Illinois 60514

703 Reviews of INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

November 19, 2017

"Delivering Excellence in Customer Service"

- Cherkev77

This is our fifth Infiniti purchase. We have finally found a dealership that fully understands how to deliver excellence in customer service. We live 85 miles from Infiniti of Clarendon Hills. As busy working professionals it is difficult to drive to the dealership to negotiate the terms of a purchase or lease. For this reason, we initially reached out to Nina Gacek. She went out of her way to locate a Q50 400 AWD in Midnight Black, it was out-of-state, one of only 6 left in the country. She emailed and text us answers to our financing options, lease return questions, a copy of our sticker and ultimately pictures of the secured car. When we eventually visited the dealership to pick up the car, all that was left to do was sign paperwork and meet our new Infiniti family. They had everything ready to go when we arrived. In person, the dealership delivered the same level of service and personal appreciation for their customers as we experienced with Nina. The entire team is diligent, organized, and they deliver it with a warm friendly smile. This level of customer service and appreciation is rare today. Clarendon Hills seems to have embraced that retaining customers is about appreciation and building relationships. We are thrilled to find a new Infiniti home.

Bill Mullarkey

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We appreciate your kind words. We are glad to hear that our staff was able to make your visit efficient and enjoyable. Thank you for choosing Infiniti, welcome to the family!

November 18, 2017

"Great visit and Excellent service!"

- Nicki0927

I would highly recommend INFINITI of Clarendon Hills if you are considering either trading or purchasing a new vehicle. I had an amazing experience here and I walked away with a great car. Chris Roberts was the first person I had the honor of working with and John Mekhiel finished. Both amazing employees that are willing to work with their customers. My visit was great, their customer service is excellent and I’m proud to be apart of the INFINITI family. Thanks so much!

John Mekhiel
Chris Roberts

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Nick, thank you for the awesome review, we appreciate your generous feedback! We are glad to hear that our staff was able to meet all of your needs and make your experience so enjoyable. Welcome to the family!

November 17, 2017

"Took a while to close deal but worth the wait"

- Doug Watson

I had to drive 3 hours to get the car I wanted; model, color, features, etc., but it was worth it. Gary was great to work with over the two weeks before I was able to actually get up north to see the car. Bob handled the sale of the car well, and the closing process went smoothly. There was no haggling over the car (we tried) but it was a good price. I have driven the car for almost two week and it runs flawlessly, except for the rear view mirror that is loose (there was no mechanic that could fix it the day of sale). Overall, it was a very good experience.

Bob Polanek
Gary Muller

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Doug, thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your feedback! We are glad that our staff was able to make your experience here with us enjoyable. Thank you for choosing Infiniti!

November 15, 2017

"Loving My Q50!!"

- Sammy

I have been buying cars for over 20 years and this was the best experience to date! I initially inquired online on a used Infiniti q50. I don’t live super close to the dealership, so I asked for more details and pictures of the car. Nina went out of her way to send me the car fax, original window sticker, more pictures, and a complete breakdown of the certified warranty. The level of customer service at this store was like no other store I’ve contacted. So impressed! They have a huge selection of used cars and i would recommend this store to everyone I know!! Thanks again!

Joe Belmonte
Nov 17, 2017 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Sammy, thank you for the perfect five star rating. We appreciate your feedback. We are glad that our staff was able to make you experience here at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills a good one. Thank you for choosing Infiniti!

November 15, 2017

"Delightful experience"

- Pg717

My experience at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills was exceptional. They disproved every stereotype there is about car dealerships. They were honest and I’ve never experienced someone so dedicated to their customers before. Nina went above and beyond for me by answering all of my questions and working hard to get me the exact deal I wanted!

Nov 17, 2017 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the awesome review, we greatly appreciate your feedback! We are glad to hear that our staff went above and beyond for you. Come see us again!

November 14, 2017

"QX70 Purchase"

- mcmath,alpha822

Steve Johnson is by far the best salesman I have ever purchased a car from. He is very professional, patient, and provided excellent service. I really appreciated the time he took to explain everything about the vehicle I purchased before I made my decision. It was an absolute pleasure to purchase a car from him!

Andres Cordero
Steve Johnson
Jacob Lubinski
Nov 15, 2017 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the perfect five star rating, we appreciate your feedback! We are glad that our staff was able to make your car-buying experience so enjoyable. Come see us again!

November 10, 2017

"“Excellent buying experience!!""

- M Pratama

Second time dealing with Steve Johnson, he’s awesome!!! The staff at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills are wonderful!!! I had a great experience working with them and they made the whole process move quickly and smoothly! Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for an Infiniti!!

Steve Johnson
Garrett Soderlund
Nov 13, 2017 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the glowing review, we appreciate your feedback! We are so glad to hear that our staff was able to make your experience quick and easy. We appreciate the recommendation, and thank you for choosing Infiniti!

"Great Experience "

- KSola258

We were well taken care of by Andres and his team from the moment we walked in to Infiniti of Clarendon Hills. Andres was patient and knowledgeable, and gave us the time we needed to make the right decision for us. We were so happy with our buying experience and would absolutely return the next time we buy a car.

Andreas Korallus
Jacob Lubinski
Joe Belmonte

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback! We are glad that our staff was able to meet all of your needs. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

November 04, 2017

"The most amazingly fast purchase "

- blackQX50

I cannot recommend Nina enough. I gave her the exact vehicle that I wanted. I told her that I wanted to spend little to no time actually waiting at the dealership. And she made it happen. Total of about 2 hours later, I got to the dealership and my vehicle was waiting.

Mina George
Garrett Soderlund

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the five star rating. We appreciate your generous feedback. We are glad to hear that our staff was able to make your car-buying experience efficient and enjoyable. Enjoy your new QX50!

"Very good experience "

- Mikemike

Mina George is very hlepfull and knowledge person. He helped me out to go over all the features. He gave me good prices for the clear bra and running boards.

Mina George

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Mike, thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your feedback. We are glad our staff was able to assist you thoroughly. Thank you for choosing Infiniti!