INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

867 Reviews of INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

August 15, 2018

"These are no BS"

- JJ

Spoke with Gary on Thursday expressed my needs in a new car. Boom by Saturday Gary and John had me in a QX80 with papers signed in just over an hour.

John Mekhiel
Aug 16, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for your short and sweet review! We appreciate the perfect 5 star rating! We hope you enjoy your QX80 for many miles. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills!

August 14, 2018

"Great to work with. No pressure. "

- Rich Jank

Both Gary and Bill were great work with. They were both very knowledgeable about the vehicle they were discussing with me and patient throughout my purchase process. No pressure sales tactics and promises they weren't able to keep. It was an enjoyable experience.

Bill Mullarkey
Joe Fruzyna
Aug 16, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Rich, thank you for your generous feedback! We are pleased to hear that you had a stress-free car buying experience with us at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills. Thank you for the awesome review, we appreciate your business!

August 10, 2018

"Happy customer"

- Cardude13

I first contacted Gary Muller to get some information on a used vehicle and he replied very quickly. He set up an appointment for me to test drive the vehicle with Hani Ashkar. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle. I would definitely recommend anyone interested in getting an Infiniti, stop by Clarendon Hills Infiniti and ask for Hani.

Aug 13, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the perfect five star rating! We appreciate your honest feedback. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, we appreciate the recommendation!

August 03, 2018

"Professional service"

- RaguQ50

Treated with respect by knowledgeable professionals. Explained vehicle options, which resulted as an overall great experience. Looking forward to a continued positive working relationship. Still learning about features my Q50 offers. Love my new vehicle!

Bill Mullarkey
Abel Pacheco
Aug 03, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the positive review! We are pleased to hear that our staff was able to your experience great! Thank you for choosing Infiniti, we look forward to your next visit!

July 31, 2018

"You don't travel 1,700 miles for bad service and bad deals"

- jamesv90173

You don't travel 1,700 miles if you don't trust the car, trust the sales person, trust the process or trust the dealership. My wife and I flew in to see Andreas, where he had each car prepared and ready for us to test drive and purchase. Both cars were in outstanding shape and nothing was misrepresented. Within two hours we were out of the dealership on a busy Saturday. Good people, good salesperson, great deal on the car.

Andreas Korallus
Joe Fruzyna
Aug 01, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

James, thank you for the awesome feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are so pleased to hear that your 1,700 mile journey was worthwhile. We appreciate you putting such trust in us. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, we hope you enjoy your vehicle for many miles!

July 31, 2018

"FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!"

- niceq50

BOB POLANEK IS SUCH A GREAT AND EXPERIENCED SALES PERSON. HE MADE US FEEL LIKE IT WAS MORE IMPORTANT FOR HIM MAKE A NEW CUSTOMER, RATHER THAN FOR HIM MAKE A SALE. WE WILL RECOMMEND HIM AND THE DEALERSHIP TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Bob Polanek
Aug 01, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for the perfect five star rating! We appreciate your awesome feedback. We are glad you felt at home at our dealership. We appreciate the recommendation, we hope you enjoy your Q50 for many miles!

July 26, 2018

"Used car sales manager is their bad apple."

- lauraalexander921

Used car sales managers like Joe Belmonte are the reason women dread walking into car dealerships. My daughter and I were having a lovely experience with Hani, one of the sales reps, who was quite helpful and professional. We were negotiating over the value of a trade in of a pristine Jeep Renegade with zero need for reconditioning, and as is usually the case, Hani was going back and forth to the sales manager (Belmonte) to run numbers. I had just entered my credit application on Hani's tablet and hit "submit" when Joe, visibly upset and red in the face, entered the room with Hani. Joe, who I have never met previously, proceeded to lecture, berate and belittle me for suggesting that I was trying to "equalize" the value of my (lowly) Jeep Renegade to the prestigious 2015 Q60, which is untrue, and he seemed tremendously irritated by my having the audacity to drive my Jeep onto his lot. The clear message was that he had zero interest in taking my vehicle on trade, behaving so offensively that all I could do was ask for my vehicle's keys so I could walk out the door, which I promptly did. I am a highly educated executive and was made to feel like a ditsy blonde who had no clue what I was doing. I have bought and sold more luxury vehicles than most of his staff, and needless to say, this was highly offensive. It was evident that Hani was mortified and kept apologizing profusely once Joe hurriedly left when I think he realized he had crossed the line. This dealership has very good reviews, which doesn't surprise me if the rest of the sales staff is as quality as Hani. And I'm sure the vast majority of customers don't encounter Joe, and/or aren't bringing in a trade brand that he feels is beneath him. If you are a woman and you make any attempt to negotiate, you will likely encounter this clearly sexist individual with obvious anger management issues. Joe's temper tantrum resulted in a lost future loyal customer, lost future service revenue, loss of positive word of mouth and gain of negative word of mouth. Apparently he hasn't learned that car sales are all about relationships and there is a way to say, "I don't think we'll be able to make these numbers work" professionally without bullying and humiliating the customer. What topped it all off for me was that my credit score took a hit because a credit check was run. I feel Hani was so distracted and taken aback by Joe's behavior, as was I, that we forgot all about it and what that would have done to lower the quoted high interest rate (credit score 800.) My daughter and I immediately visited another Infiniti dealer where we scored an amazing deal and much lower interest rate on the same vehicle, much better than what Joe had dug in on, and were treated with dignity and respect. All you girls out there who can smell car dealer gender bias a mile away, make sure the sales rep you are working with at Clarendon Hills Infiniti keeps Joe in the back room.

Joe Belmonte
Aug 02, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Laura, we apologize for the negative experience you had. Please let us know if we can do anything to help. If you have more feedback please call us at 630 468 9000.

July 23, 2018

"Great experience"

- gmitch1951

I began this year of 2018 with the intention of trading my current vehicle - a 2005 Nissan Murano SL - which was beginning to require more maintenance, more frequently than I wanted. I went to another Nissan dealer but they were unable to get it done. After viewing the vehicle on the Infiniti website and sending an email I got a response from Gary who followed through - like any good salesman should. When I went to the dealership my salesman, Hani, was very helpful, thorough, and confident we could get a deal done. There was no pressure, just a willingness to work with me and where others couldn't, this dealership came through! I am very pleased!

Jul 24, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thanks so much for your feedback! We appreciate you taking some time to let us know about your experience. We are happy to hear that we were able to work something out with you. We appreciate your business, thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills!

July 16, 2018

"Very informative and great communication "

- Rwerts

Gary the internet sales manager and Jacob and Garrett in the finance department were all helpful. Gary and Jacob had great follow up. Garrett was quick in his responses to my questions.

Jul 16, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your generous feedback. We are pleased to hear that our staff was able to assist you efficiently. Thank you for choosing Infiniti!

July 14, 2018

"Employee recognition "

- mk21

Steve was friendly and very helpful I had a great overall experience working with Steve and would recommend him and the dealership! He did a great job!

Jul 16, 2018 -

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills responded

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the perfect five star rating. We are glad that you had an enjoyable experience here at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills. We look forward to your next visit, thank you for choosing Infiniti!