INFINITI of Kansas City

Mark Redmond

April 04, 2018

"I couldn't be happier"

- Boymom

I can't say enough about my experience there! I had never considered Infiniti before my family and I ventured into the dealership. We were a "Mercedes family" and we came in with a bit of hesitancy to purchase an Infiniti. Everyone at the dealership was great at educating me about their vehicles and making sure that I understood all of the features my Infiniti would have. I had NO idea what I have been missing. I absolutely love my Infiniti and I don't think I could go back to Mercedes....I know (I can't believe I am saying that either)! I love my new vehicle and my experience was top notch with Kevin. It was so easy and everyone there was BOTH friendly and honest. Car shopping with 3 young kids can be a challenge but everyone was extremely accommodating. We could not be happier, the only problem we have now is that my husband has car envy!

Mike Miller

March 29, 2018

"Great experience "

- Toni

We had a great experience with Infiniti of Kansas City, everything was smooth and easy, we would definitely recommend this dealership, many thanks to Kevin.

Richard Schwagerl

March 26, 2018

"Great buying experience!"

- Matthew J Whalen

Joe and John were easy to work with, and very knowledgeable about Infiniti. I would recommend them and Infiniti of Kansas City to anyone I know that is in the market for a new car.

Joseph Reed