INFINITI of Kansas City

Jake Gilliam, Inventory Specialist , INFINITI of Kansas City

Jake Gilliam

Inventory Specialist

December 31, 2018

"Most pleasant car purchase in 40 years"

- LFK 317

From the start, We felt like Infiniti of KC valued us customers. The car we were interested in was quickly presented and presentation-to-sale proceeded smoothly. Our sales rep, Ron Solnosky, was personable and helpful — more importantly, he admitted what he didn’t know and quickly found answers. The service department corrected paint scratches and the like that we might otherwise have overlooked. With the exception of an outrageous $599 admin fee, the car price and fees were reasonable.

December 24, 2018

"OUT OF STATE BUYER"

- Alexale

While searching the internet, I found this used car (2011 Hyundai Tucson) that I been searching for to surprise my wife with at Infiniti of KC. The only problem was that we live in North Carolina (1,000 miles away) Well I gave a call anyway and spoke to Joseph about the car and he said it was still available. Well having great concerns about buying a used car unseen was nerve racking because I wasn't going there to see but Joseph and Brandon was so gracious and patient with me in answering all my questions and taking dozens of pictures for me but after all that, I was still unsure if I wanted to go through with buying the car!!!! But they assure me with the greatest of honesty that I was buying a really nice car with no problem and that I was love the car. Well taking all this in, I finally decided to make the purchase, The end of my story, I made all the arrangement to have the car picked up and transported to me. I got the car in 3 days with all my paper documents and to my surprise, Joseph was true to his word and my wife love the car!!! Thank you guys for your honesty in describing the car and it's condition. I truly recommend this dealership. They truly won't sell you anything if they can't stand behind it!!!

Joseph Reed
Brandon Standifer

December 17, 2018

"Amir was very helpful and knowledgeable. "

- Ericwhite

My buying experience was first class! I would definitely recommend to anyone in the market for a luxury vehicle to visit this dealership. A job well done!

Amir Moradi