INFINITI of Kansas City

Sales Professional

November 12, 2018

"Knowledgeable, thoughtful, respectful"

- CRCab

Kevin was our salesperson. He answered all our questions patiently, and showed us all the features of the car. He didn't insult my intelligence as alot of car salesman have done in the past by treating me like "a girl". He was respectful, answered the technical questions I asked. Kevin showed his thoughtfulness by paying attention. During our test drive, I'd mentioned I didn't like the seat warmer feature and preferred the climate control at 65. My hubby was exactly opposite, liking the climate control at 75 and the seat warmer on medium. After they'd detailed our new car for us to take home, Kevin showed us he had set the seat warmer and climate controls exactly how each of us liked it, showing his listening skills and attention to detail. The service at Infiniti of KC is what keeps us coming back.

Kevin O'Brien
Spencer Cassidy
John Cuezze
Mark Redmond

November 08, 2018

"INFINITI "

- jsheardmd

Outstanding dealership that was clean and well maintained. The sales staff was not pushy or overwhelming. I enjoyed the experience and recommend this dealership to my friends

Joseph Reed

November 05, 2018

"Terrific Customer Service"

- madison81

All of the staff members were very courteous and professional. There was no pressure to buy and the process went very smoothly. I would definately recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Ron Solnosky