INFINITI of Nashua

Nick McIntyre

January 20, 2019

"Hassle free"

- davidjrufosr Verified Customer

This dealership is professional and easy to deal with from the beginning of the transaction to the end. My sales person was extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with, never made me feel pressured to make a quick decision. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone that is serious about buying an Infinity.

James Donovan
Shawn Quinn

January 20, 2019

"Ty Phet made the process easy and love my QX60!!!!"

- realtortim

I have been looking to get back into a SUV after driving sedans for the past few years. I did my on line research and always loved Infinity cars and not disappointed with my purchase. Upon entering the dealership I was professionally greeted by TY PHET - an enthusiastic young man that was GREAT to deal with. Not pushy and did answer questions and took the time with me. I purchased a QX60 with 12,000 miles and love it. Steve Sckolff in the Finance made the process easy as well.

Ty Phet

January 18, 2019

"Customer Driven"

- jegodfrey Verified Customer

I had to quickly replace a Diesel Mercedes SUV that had been declared a total loss due to having been fueled with gasoline. I found Infiniti of Nashua as having the best pricing on certified pre-owned Infinitis. Scott Sokoloff worked within the budget established by my insurance settlement, found me a great QX60 and worked quickly to get me into the new vehicle. He even met me at a train station and took me to the dealership to pick up the car on his day off. I would go back to Infiniti of Nashua every time.

Scott Sokoloff