Imperial Chevrolet

18 Uxbridge Rd, Mendon, Massachusetts 01756

637 Reviews of Imperial Chevrolet

January 16, 2019

"excellent and professional service"

- SM

Jazz Kelley provided me with excellent and professional service.I was pleased with my purchase and it did not take long time. I recommend Jazz Kelley and Imperial Chevrolet to everyone. Tks

Jazz Kelley
Other Employees : Jazz Kelley
January 13, 2019

"My First Car Purchase"

- Fox Family

My dad and I visited Imperial Chevrolet to test drive a couple of specific used Chevy Equinox cars. We were introduced to Paul Macchi as our sales person. Paul was very professional and patient. I highly recommend Paul and Imperial Chevrolet.

Other Employees : David Kerr - Finance
Jan 14, 2019 -

Imperial Chevrolet responded

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Paul and your experience at Imperial Chevrolet. Paul and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep and Hyundai The best compliment we can receie is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

January 11, 2019

"Wonderful Experience"

- adge2922

This was my first time buying from Imperial Chevrolet and the experience could not have gone better! I am always very hesitant to deal with the typical car salesman but Chris Foley was anything but! It was like working with a friend...never felt pressure to buy or felt rushed at all. He took his time explaining things, let us test drive and really make a decision on what would work for us and once we did he walked us through everything. His follow up until I picked up my car was amazing, I always knew what was going. I have already recommended Imperial to my sister and specifically Chris to buy her next vehicle!

Jan 11, 2019 -

Imperial Chevrolet responded

Dear adge2922: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Chris and your experience at Imperial Chevrolet. Chris and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

January 10, 2019

"Salesman Paul Macchi was excellent, great customer service!"

- newcarguy 2

Salesman Paul provided excellent customer assistance, he made sure that I was satisfied with the car I ended up buying. All the staff and management were great! Outstanding customer service!

Jan 11, 2019 -

Imperial Chevrolet responded

Dear newcarguy2: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Paul and your experience at Imperial Chevrolet. Paul and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep and Hyundai The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

January 10, 2019

"Purchase of 2018 Chevrolet Traverse Premier"

- Ironman5742

What a wonderful purchase experience I just completed at Imperial Chevrolet!! After looking for a vehicle for the past year and not quite finding what I was looking for I met Jazz Kelly whom took me around the lot and showed me the different cars that were available. After patiently showing me cars for nearly 2 hours and listening to my feedback he said: "You know we have a car that just came in that I think would be what your looking for". Upon seeing the 2018 Traverse he suggested I knew I finally found my next car! He had it cleaned up as it had not yet been prepped for sale and called me to come back in to view and test drive it. His manager David Boratyn encouraged me to take it home and do an overnight test drive which further convinced me that this vehicle was a perfect fit for me. With no high pressure sales tactics and a low key environment the entire process was pleasurable and I can't believe I going to say was "fun" ! Also a shout out to Omar Ihjul whom guided me through all the paperwork to help get the car on the road. He also helped me determine which warranty and service options I should select and did not try to upsell me. With no hesitation I recommend Jazz Kelly, David Boratyn and the Imperial team as the go to guys to help you find your next car.

Jazz Kelley
Joshua Pepin
Jan 10, 2019 -

Imperial Chevrolet responded

Dear Ironman5742: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Jazz and your experience at Imperial Chevrolet. Jazz and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep and Hyundai The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

January 09, 2019

"Always a pleasant experience!"

- kgraichen

ive been a customer for well over twenty years im on my fifth truck and I can say I was satisfied with each sale. Always was greeted politely and with a smile : always willing to work with me till I was happy with the terms

Ahmad Al-Jallad
Jan 10, 2019 -

Imperial Chevrolet responded

Dear Kgraichen: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Chris and your experience at Imperial Chevrolet. Chris and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep and Hyundai The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

January 07, 2019

"Success"

- newtruck

My husband was looking for a particular truck with particular options. Although the truck was not on the lot at the time of our test drives, our salesman Chris Foley found what we were looking for within the timeframe necessary.

Jan 09, 2019 -

Imperial Chevrolet responded

Dear Success: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Chris Foley and your experience at Imperial Chevrolet. Chris and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep and Hyundai The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

"Very Satisfied Customer"

- jazzy

I am a returning customer to Imperial Chevrolet. I purchased a car 3 years ago . I recently purchased another Chevrolet vehicle and was very satisfied. Jean was an pleasure to work with. He was very pleasant to talk to and very helpful with my purchase. I have owned Chevrolet's my entire life. I would not buy a different car. He answered all my questions . Omar was also very knowledgeable with my financing. It was a real pleasure doing business with these 2 outstanding gentleman. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Jean Dalomba

Imperial Chevrolet responded

Dear Very Satisfied Customer: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Jean and your experience at Imperial Chevrolet. Jean and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

January 06, 2019

"good plac to buy a car"

- guylam1

Found a truck I liked on their website, went there the next night to see in person. Was waited on after a few minutes and was on a test drive. Loved the truck, went through the process and forms pretty quickly. They did everything to get me in the truck and it happene.d the next day. Love my truck! Special thanks to Dave Kerr for all the work he put into this purchase! I would give this dealership a five star review except for the fact they gave me a half a tank of gas. I have never bought a truck or car and not got a full tank of gas! Just bothered me.

Firas Ektilah

Imperial Chevrolet responded

Dear guylam1: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Firas and your experience at Imperial Chevrolet. Firas and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep and Hyundai The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

"Pleasant Experience"

- LisaSul

Paul helped us find a car that was affordable, comfortable, and suitable for our needs. He was honest about its features and price, answered all of our questions, and was overall very kind and easy to work with. We highly recommend this dealership and Paul!

Imperial Chevrolet responded

Dear LisaSul: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Paul and your experience at Imperial Chevrolet. Paul and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep and Hyundai The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.