Island Hyundai

Salesman

January 09, 2019

"Awesome. "

- Mikerosen31specialed

Richard Armstrong was our service advisor at Island Hyundai . Richard went over and beyond and treated my wife & I like family . In fact I suggested Island Hyundai and Richard Armstrong to two of my friends one bought a new vehicle and the other leased a vehicle. I will do it again in the future . The staff at Island Hyundai is iCourteous & Knowledgeable. .

Richard Armstrong
Sherif Elbayar

November 18, 2018

"Great Experience"

- 6234

Great experience buying my Kona. Anthony worked very hard to get the exact color and model I wanted. He was so pleasant and helpful from the beginning right up until the car was delivered. I can’t thank him and Richie Vento enough for working with me to purchase my new car.

ANTHONY COLACINO
Richard Vento

October 17, 2018

"Genuine Guy"

- Letsgorangers

Anthony is a genuine guy with a real sense of compassion. Went above/beyond the call of duty making my experience a very pleasant one!

ANTHONY COLACINO