Island Hyundai

Chris Bellocchio, Sales Manager, Island Hyundai

Chris Bellocchio

3.9

October 15, 2017

"Love my new Santa Fe options"

- PALACOUDIS Verified Customer

The salesperson Richie Armstrong was knowledgeable & confident in all aspects of the cars abilities. He answered all my questions & made a point to follow up with me after delivery. I will be releasing from the island auto group again.

Other Employees : Steve chandler

October 14, 2017

"I like my new sonata ."

- jodyp622 Verified Customer

I love my new sonata . The style looks great. It is very comfortable. The new machine grey color is beautiful. The ride is smooth and quiet. Love the keyless entry.

Richard Armstrong

October 14, 2017

"Loving my new Elantra"

- RNSUP75 Verified Customer

Just bought my second Hyundai from Richie at Island Hyundai on Staten Island. Another great experience. Richie went above and beyond my expectations. Highly recommend him.