Island Hyundai

Salesman

October 17, 2018

"Genuine Guy"

- Letsgorangers

Anthony is a genuine guy with a real sense of compassion. Went above/beyond the call of duty making my experience a very pleasant one!

ANTHONY COLACINO

October 05, 2018

"Easy Car Purchase"

- Ron Joseph

My sales consultant was Laurence (Larry) Farina. I have been buying cars off of Larry for years. Larry was very easy to deal with, no pressure, made me feel very relaxed, answered all of my questions, and was very knowledgeable about the car I purchased. I bought a Certified Pre-Owned 2017 Hyundai Elantra SE. Without a doubt, this was my best car buying experience because of Larry’s attitude and professionalism. When my friends and family are looking to buy a new car, I will be highly recommending they get in touch Larry Farina at Island Hyundai! Also, I dealt with Raz in Finance and he was very nice and made the whole experience of buying the car very easy.

Larry Farina
Other Employees : Raz in Finance

September 30, 2018

"Great to deal with."

- Groovyruv

I would recommend them. Anthony was a pleasure to work with they were fair and the atmosphere was nice the price they quoted was on the money

ANTHONY COLACINO