Jackie Cooper Imports - Service Center

272 Reviews of Jackie Cooper Imports - Service Center

July 09, 2018

"Extra-ordinary customer service"

- TJMAN2002

My service advisor Mike Kayser always goes above and beyond to ensure that anytime I have an issue with my c300 or my GL450, I leave a happy customer. On this ocassion, he not only looked for a loaner for me at short notice, he ensured that what needed to be taken care of under warranty was resolved. Also, an issue with a rude roadside assistance driver was handled correctly. Thanks Jackie Cooper!!!

July 09, 2018

"Short and sweet!"

- brainbiz

Always courteous and speedy. I am always treated special, and the work is always perfect!!! I would have a hard time leaving JCooper for another dealership!

Ed Hicks
John Taylor
Chuck Griffith
Nizar Khaled
Steve Lujan
July 07, 2018

"Customer Service"

- shalouhart

The conceirge service makes getting my car serviced a pleasure. My schedule is very busy and the service group is very accommodating and easy to work with. Peter is awesome!

July 07, 2018

"Sarah"

- danielmboz

Warning light came on, I called, it’s repaired. Sarah and the team were flawless and far exceeded my expectations. Comparable to all of my other experiences with JC !!

"Everything was great. "

- bretacampus

As always,my experience with your business was excellent. My expectations were met 100%. I appreciate the professionalism and courtesy of everyone with whom I interacted.

Michael President

"Service was good"

- RAMESHBEHL23

The service rep was ready & the loaner car was also available quickly. It was done with in service time as informed at the time of giving car.

"Service A"

- EBROOK

John was very friendly, professional, and had my car checked in and me on my way within 10 minutes of my arrival. He called (and texted when I couldn't be reached by phone) to let me know when my car was ready. He briefed me on everything serviced, then had me efficiently on my way when I picked up my -- all shiny and vacumed -- car!

John Taylor

"Replace part"

- burnsam

Excellent mike kept me informed of repair and when I could expect the car to be ready provide me with a loaner review work that was done to car very friendly

"Window Tinting"

- LLEPPERT76

Service was great. They gave me a loaner for the day and finished my car faster than expected. My window tint looks great and they cleaned my car before returning it to me.

Jerrid Cook
July 05, 2018

"Everyone was friendly and professional."

- JOEMIKE48

This visit wasn't actually a service related situation, but an offer to wax the car due to some water spotting that occurred on the lot. This was done at the recommendation of the Sales Manager.

Andrew Harmon