Jannell Ford of Hanover

Joanne Hudson

June 13, 2018

"Buying a new car."

- Mimsays

When I went in to the dealership I was greeted by Charlie and Janice they were very attentive listen to what I needed and introduced me to Mike Kinney the salesman I told Mike I would like to trade in 2 cars on a new vehicle he showed me three vehicles I selected a 2018 Ford Escape Titanium we went for a test drive and Mike was very good about answering all the questions I asked him during the test drive and even more knowledgeable when we got back to the dealership and he showed me all of the features that I didn't realize that I was getting and show me how to use them and spend a lot of time on the safety features which impress me quite a bit we settled on a deal and later that day I spoke with Kathy who was in the finance area she was well experience in a job friendly attentive to questions and we were in and out of there very quickly and professionally treated for that reason I would definitely recommend Janelle two friends and folks I know that may be needing cars or service in the future thank you

Mike Kinney
Kathy Mulvehill
Charleigh Cooke
Janice Loud

June 11, 2018

"Jannell Ford Excellence"

- Gilbyone

Recently purchased my 4th Vehicle with Jannell Ford. Jannell personel exceed all expectations in sale s and service and thier professionalism and friendliness make the car buying experience a pleasure!

Bill Pellagrini
Shawn Hillegass
Kathy Mulvehill
William Roderick

May 30, 2018

"Ses and Service"

- Ed

I have bought two used vehicles from Jannell. Both the sales and service experience has been great. I continue to have all my service on those vehicles done at Jannell. Can’t recommend their service department any higher. I highly recommend this dealership.

Shawn Hillegass