Jannell Ford of Hanover

2000 Washington St, Hanover, Massachusetts 02339

charlie williams, Ford Certified Sales and Leasing consultant, Jannell Ford of Hanover

Ford Certified Sales and Leasing consultant

Joanne Hudson

Evan Hagan, Sales Manager, Jannell Ford of Hanover

Evan Hagan

February 19, 2019

"The best experience I’ve had with a dealer"

- SMC

Working with Charlie to buy a car was a pleasure. Over the years I have been to a couple dozen car dealers and purchased 8 vehicles from cars dealers. This was the first experience without frustration or pressure. Charlie and the staff at Jannell were easy to work with. I went in to get information and test drive on a Ford Explorer. I left to see other vehicles at other dealers. After weeding out all competitors SUVs I returned and Charlie showed me a preowned Explorer with the features I wanted and we worked out a deal. The Jannell staff was easy to work with.

February 11, 2019

"2 new vehicles in 3 days!"

- Ma1746

I used jannell once before, in 2013 or so. I was happy with them at the time, but not enough to make them my exclusive dealer. I bought a car somewhere else in the meantime, and decided to check them out when my mother was on the market for an Escape this past fall. Rob Sylvia met us when we walked in, and immediately made us comfortable. Low pressure, pictures of his family on his desk, that kind of thing. We ended up with a good deal on a ‘15 escape for my mom, good trade value, good bottom line price on the escape. Rob even went to my moms house to drop off the vehicle and pick up the trade, I’d never heard of that happening anywhere else. I vowed I’d be back. This past week I traded in a used Taurus and my girlfriend traded in a used wrangler for a new F150 for me and Explorer for her. Both deals went unbelievably smooth with more than fair trade in prices (especially on the wrangler) and thousands off sticker on both purchases. We used Rob again for both, and I’ll never use anyone else. Kathy in finance was great with both me and my girlfriend, offering and explaining warrantees and extras but not pushing when we stated what we wanted and didn’t want. The sales manager was great also (I didn’t catch his name) he was fair and the bottom line on both deals was exactly what we felt comfortable with. I can honestly say that my family has found their dealership, I will never go anywhere else.

Rob Sylvia
Kathy Mulvehill

February 07, 2019

"Purchase of a New Vehicle"

- dom2002

From the minute Kathy Mulvehill knew I was looking into purchasing a new car, she took me under her wing and made purchasing the new car seamless. She is amazing! Charlie went with me on the test drive and made sure I knew all of the features, he was great to work with as well. Thank you Kathy and Charlie.

Kathy Mulvehill