Jannell Ford of Hanover

Evan Hagan

May 23, 2018

"Absolutely amazing"

- JamesBradford120257

I can not believe how outstanding everyone at Jannell is. Highly recommend them! Keeping Ford in the family for life! No words can express how happy I am to be in a much safer truck that will last me the rest if my life. I have not purchased a truck in over 15 years, and do to a severe stroke I had when I was a police officer years ago I was very nervous about buying a newer one now that I am on disability. I have had so Many memories with my old Ford, from towing boats to going hunting off the road, and including teaching my youngest girl how to drive like a cop! Harry made looking for a new one so easy. The second I saw it i just knew it was the one! Everyone my daughter told me to speak with was beyond outstanding. Each one treated me with respect, kindness, and as if I were their own father and not just a number to make a paycheck. Jannell Ford is family friendly and took everything i needed for my budget into consideration and made it happen! If i could buy 50 more trucks from them i would !! Thank you all so much!!

Evan Hagan
Mark Suppa
Joanne Hudson
Sean Ternullo
Charleigh Cooke

May 21, 2018

"Didn't buy anything but still left impressed!"

- JeepGuy617

I scheduled a test drive with Janice Loud and when I arrived the vehicle was already sitting out front. Despite knowing that I was only there for a test drive, Charlie Williams spent close to an hour with me going over the vehicle I had selected as well as others that he felt might fit what I was looking for. At NO point did I feel like I was being pressured into buying anything. I was thoroughly impressed by the level of communication from the staff at Jannell Ford and if I end up deciding on a Ford in the future, Jannell Ford will be getting my business!

charlie williams
Janice Loud

May 15, 2018

"New F250"

- samwheelock

I showed up on a rainy day and the salesman Harry stood out in the rain while i checked out the truck. He took care of everything and in a few hours I was driving away in a new truck.

Used 2015 Ford Explorer, $26493