Jannell Ford of Hanover

Kathy Mulvehill, Finance Manager, Jannell Ford of Hanover

Sean Ternullo, General Sales Manager, Jannell Ford of Hanover

Sean Ternullo

September 17, 2018

"Reinstilled faith in the dealership"

- Scott B

I have to be honest my last buying experience, July 2017, was not a good one at Jannell that I swore not to go back. A month ago I was getting service on my explorer and Rob Sylvia approached me and struck up a conversation. We hit it off so last week I decided to give Jannell another shot. NIGHT and DAY experience. Rob was busy with another customer when I arrived, I didn't have an appointment, so I waited for him to finish. I am very thankful I did. Rob was extremely professional and manage the entire process. He made sure everything was ready and prepared one step ahead. This is now the 3rd car I have bought from Jannell and by far the best experience I have had. If you are looking for a good, honest and attentive sales person then Rob is your guy. First class all the way. Then came time for finance. Kathy was my kind of girl. She shot me straight and was to the point. I knew what I wanted and I was in and out in less than 10 minutes!! Completely happy with the process! The sales manager Bill remembered by last experience and made it a point to come over and speak to me. He also check in during to process and make sure everything was going smoothly. I will definitely ask ONLY for him moving forward.

Rob Sylvia
William Roderick

September 08, 2018

"A good customer experience does still exist!"

- jbm2k6

Jannell Ford is the very definition of that family-owned dealership that cares about its customers and putting them in a car of the customer's choice. I went in to Jannell Ford because they had exactly was I was looking for, and, I was pleasantly surprised to find that they didn't play any games, there were no surprises in the details, and they know the product they sell very well. The employees at Jannell work seamlessly together, as my experience from sales to finance to here's your new car, and this is what you need to know was perhaps the most pleasant car-purchasing experience I've had! There is a reason they have been in business since 1921, and, it shows!

Other Employees : Michael Kinney

September 08, 2018

"Bought new vehicle"

- Kim P.

I have been dealing with Jannell for over 2o years I have never had an issue with sales or service. I just bought my new transit from Bill Pellagrini and he found what I was looking for! 5 passenger, non white Transits are hard to come by.. He found one though and 4 days later I am driving it, Bill is my go to man. Financing is always helpful and does the best job they can, finding the lowest interest rates. Joanne was thorough and explained all my options for extended warranties and service. The service department is awesome as well. This team is great Thank you Kim

Bill Pellagrini