Jannell Ford of Hanover - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Shaon Simpson, Service Advisor, Jannell Ford of Hanover

David Smith

July 20, 2018

"Service Department"

- Boodinr14!

Its really nice that your car sits their for 2 weeks. Call every day. Service lady. We'll call you back Not. Car still not fixed. What a place. Have to call cooperate now.

Other Employees : Not sure I thought the service man's name was eric

May 30, 2018

"Ses and Service"

- Ed

I have bought two used vehicles from Jannell. Both the sales and service experience has been great. I continue to have all my service on those vehicles done at Jannell. Can’t recommend their service department any higher. I highly recommend this dealership.

January 22, 2018

"Safety Recall"

- J.D.

I had a fuel leak and brought it to a Sullivan Tires near my work. Later that day, at home, I checked my mail and had a letter from Ford about a Safety Recall for said Fuel Leak. I called Jannell Ford in Hanover and spoke to Shawn who convinced me to bring it there for financial reimbursement reasons and also because he said it would be fixed next day. I settled my debt with Sullivan and had them but the receipt for the work in my vehicle. The next day I received a message from another sales manager, Rich, saying that they didn't infact have the part for my car. He said it wouldn't be until the first week/maybe second of February until my car would be ready to service. However, he said that my car was SAFE to drive. I was completely appalled to hear that. I call back and he reitterates to me about the part not being in- he apologizes for the miss-information I received but ensured me was car was safe to drive. I told him that wasn't the case. I had fuel in front of my house, a distinct smell, and the diagnostic test from Sullivan stating I had a massive leak. He said he would try to get me a rental the next day and seemed very negative about being able to get that done. Thankfully, he did call the next day and said that they got randomly got one part in and my car would be done. Later that day I received a message saying it was. My biggest issue is that I was told my vehicle was safe to drive on a safety recall. A recall issue that was obviously happened to my car. Sullivan's diagnostic report was in the car saying I had a massive fuel leak. I'm glad my car is fixed but thought the whole situation could of been handled better.

Other Employees : Richard Thomas

Special Offers

Save 10% Off total repair bill

Save 10% off your total service repair bill. Parts and Labor! Please present this offer to your service advisor at time of write-up. Diesel trucks and Hybrid vehicles are included. Offer ends 12/31/13

The "Works" Package $29.95

Synthetic Blend Oil Change Tire Rotation and Pressure Check Brake Inspection Multi-Point Inspection Fluid Top-Off Battery Test Filter Check Belts and Hoses Check Up to five quarts of Motorcraft® oil and oil filter. Taxes, diesel vehicles and disposal fees extra. Hybrid battery test excluded. Price reflects a $10 mail in rebate. See participating dealership for exclusions and details .

MOTORCRAFT® TESTED TOUGH® PLUS BATTERIES $99.95 MSRP.

With 84-month warranty. With exchange. Taxes and installation extra. Warranty includes FREE towing on dealer-installed battery. See participating dealership for vehicle applications and limited-warranty details through 12/31/13.

Service Center Photos & Amenities