Jannell Ford of Hanover

913 Reviews of Jannell Ford of Hanover

August 17, 2018

"Great Experience"

- CMasuret

I came into the dealership and was approached by Rob Sylvia who introduced himself and told me it would be just a couple minutes if I was okay with waiting. It was no big deal at all. After doing a little research about the suv’s, I came to the dealership knowing what I wanted, how much I wanted to spend a month and what I wanted to put down. Rob took those notes and made sure we would be able to figure something out. He was very personable and knew what he was talking about. While figuring out the numbers Rob did everything he could to be where I wanted. With a couple back and forths we were able to make it work. Even though it was late I was able to get all the paperwork done within just a couple minutes. I went in the next day to pick it up and Rob sat with me to go over the details about the manuals I’d be going home with. He even walked me through the FordPass application that’s available and showed me what I can do all from my phone. He reassured me that if I needed anything or had any questions in the future i could always give him a call. I’ve bought a couple cars in my life and have to say this experience was one of the best.

August 17, 2018

"Recent purchase of a FORD F-150"

- AlisonGary

We visited Jannell of Hanover on Saturday with the intention of gathering the facts to purchase a truck. I was greeted by Rob Sylvia in the parking lot. I explained we were "thinking" about buying a truck and we were gathering information in order to make this decision. As fate would have it, my son, grand daughter and great grand son were at the dealership that same Saturday. Is that not an omen?! Rob covered all the issues we had been concerned about. He suggested leasing and after talking about it and critiquing the terms to fit our life style, we concluded that was a good fit for us. It was suggested that we take the truck back to our house to make sure it would fit in our "very small" driveway. It did! Kathy walked us through all the paperwork and explained everything to both of us. Rob and Kathy made this whole process stress free and easily understood. So I can now say we are the proud owners of a gorgeous red F-150 XLT! All this happened in less than a 7 day period of time. Thank you both, Alison Craig and Gary Thorp

August 13, 2018

"Great experience."

- Marie66

Harry was great! He had exactly what I wanted waiting for me to test drive when I got there. My husband leased his Ford F150 a year ago with Harry. Such a great experience I decided to turn my lease in from another dealership and start my relationship with Harry. He worked with me to get me into a payment I was comfortable with and a vehicle I love! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a Ford car.

August 12, 2018

"Great experience at Jannell"

- mk170

This was my first experience with Jannell Ford and I would definitely recommend them to others. Janice Loud was my first touch point with Jannell and she was fantastic and really helpful once I came in with my kids - setting up whiteboard for them and popping some popcorn. Thank you. Charlie was super patient as I test drove 2 Expeditions with my 3 kids screaming in the background. He was very kind and a pleasure to work with. Thanks Charlie!

charlie williams
August 12, 2018

"OUTSTANDING NEW VEHICLE PURCHASE @ JANNELL FORD"

- Lisa Walls

This was my first experience purchasing a new Ford Escape with Jannell Ford and I definitely rate it a 5 star dealership. The showroom was a great first impression when first arriving as well as large inventory on lot. I was treated with such professionalism from  all department's from Upper management, business finance and sales. It was a very smooth transaction, offering great pricing. I would highly recommend Jannell Ford for next vehicle purchase. I have purchased new vehicles on many many occasions and never had as much fun as I did with Jannell Ford. Harry McDougall made it a friendly and fun experience and very knowledgeable.

Shaon Simpson
Joanne Hudson
William Roderick
August 09, 2018

"Competitive Pricing & Low Stress Purchasing Experience"

- testuser83

The entire sales team, worked well to help me make a purchase I could afford. As well as making the process as easy and hassle-free as possible. When I am next in the market for another car, I will definitely keep Jannell Ford in mind while looking into my options. Was worth the drive from Worcester.

William Roderick
August 02, 2018

"comfortable and knowledgeable"

- the hawaiian

I was contacted by Janice and came in with my granddaughter. Janice and Charlie met us at the door. from then on I knew I was in the right place. we felt comfortable. the process was smooth and quick and easy. Charlie was very upfront about everything. I loved his lowkey personality. comfortable. we bought the right car for us and Charlie showed us how to use accessories and how to drive a Ford Focus. great car. thanks Jannell Ford. Much Appreciated. shout out to Kathy! credit is coming up already!

charlie williams
Shaon Simpson
Sean Ternullo
August 01, 2018

" Phenomenal sales team !!"

- Rob

Thank you for all of the help, in dealing with us through the DRAMA we put all of you through in purchasing this truck for our son who was deployed in the Navy at the start of this!! Thank you Harry & Sean for providing him with the CPO warranty’ on the vehicle . This will help Robbie while he is driving back and forth from Virginia starting this December. Much appreciated!!

Sean Ternullo
July 30, 2018

"Good new car experience"

- tdeverjr

Stopped by with no expectations to look at an Expedition, was connected with Rob who worked with us to show us the different trim levels and options available. Did a test drive and ran through some initial numbers to review. There was no pressure to close at the moment. During the initial visit they setup popcorn for our kids which they loved. After a bit of back and forth we were able to settle on what I feel was a fair deal and we closed without any high pressure upsell. Rob answered all my questions quickly and was easy to work with.

July 29, 2018

"Simple and Accomodating "

- Courtl98

My experience with Janelle ford in Hanover was great. I felt that I could trust the salesman and that they were genuine in wanting me to find the car I wanted.