Jannell Ford of Hanover

890 Reviews of Jannell Ford of Hanover

June 13, 2018

"Buying a new car."

- Mimsays

When I went in to the dealership I was greeted by Charlie and Janice they were very attentive listen to what I needed and introduced me to Mike Kinney the salesman I told Mike I would like to trade in 2 cars on a new vehicle he showed me three vehicles I selected a 2018 Ford Escape Titanium we went for a test drive and Mike was very good about answering all the questions I asked him during the test drive and even more knowledgeable when we got back to the dealership and he showed me all of the features that I didn't realize that I was getting and show me how to use them and spend a lot of time on the safety features which impress me quite a bit we settled on a deal and later that day I spoke with Kathy who was in the finance area she was well experience in a job friendly attentive to questions and we were in and out of there very quickly and professionally treated for that reason I would definitely recommend Janelle two friends and folks I know that may be needing cars or service in the future thank you

Kathy Mulvehill
Janice Loud
June 11, 2018

"Jannell Ford Excellence"

- Gilbyone

Recently purchased my 4th Vehicle with Jannell Ford. Jannell personel exceed all expectations in sale s and service and thier professionalism and friendliness make the car buying experience a pleasure!

Bill Pellagrini
Shawn Hillegass
Kathy Mulvehill
William Roderick
May 30, 2018

"Ses and Service"

- Ed

I have bought two used vehicles from Jannell. Both the sales and service experience has been great. I continue to have all my service on those vehicles done at Jannell. Can’t recommend their service department any higher. I highly recommend this dealership.

Shawn Hillegass
May 27, 2018

"Very easy, hassle free transaction!"

- seaside321

Bought a 2018 Dodge Ram and after two months decided it wasn't for me. Stopped in to Jannell on a whim, talked to Mike and told him my story and what I really wanted. He brought a 2018 F150 from another dealer for me to look at. I traded my Ram in for the F150 because of the no pressure attitude and Mikes going above and beyond to get me into the truck that suited me better. I Highly recommend Mike and Jannell

May 23, 2018

"Absolutely amazing"

- JamesBradford120257

I can not believe how outstanding everyone at Jannell is. Highly recommend them! Keeping Ford in the family for life! No words can express how happy I am to be in a much safer truck that will last me the rest if my life. I have not purchased a truck in over 15 years, and do to a severe stroke I had when I was a police officer years ago I was very nervous about buying a newer one now that I am on disability. I have had so Many memories with my old Ford, from towing boats to going hunting off the road, and including teaching my youngest girl how to drive like a cop! Harry made looking for a new one so easy. The second I saw it i just knew it was the one! Everyone my daughter told me to speak with was beyond outstanding. Each one treated me with respect, kindness, and as if I were their own father and not just a number to make a paycheck. Jannell Ford is family friendly and took everything i needed for my budget into consideration and made it happen! If i could buy 50 more trucks from them i would !! Thank you all so much!!

Evan Hagan
Harry McDougall
Mark Suppa
Sean Ternullo
May 21, 2018

"Didn't buy anything but still left impressed!"

- JeepGuy617

I scheduled a test drive with Janice Loud and when I arrived the vehicle was already sitting out front. Despite knowing that I was only there for a test drive, Charlie Williams spent close to an hour with me going over the vehicle I had selected as well as others that he felt might fit what I was looking for. At NO point did I feel like I was being pressured into buying anything. I was thoroughly impressed by the level of communication from the staff at Jannell Ford and if I end up deciding on a Ford in the future, Jannell Ford will be getting my business!

charlie williams
Janice Loud
May 15, 2018

"New F250"

- samwheelock

I showed up on a rainy day and the salesman Harry stood out in the rain while i checked out the truck. He took care of everything and in a few hours I was driving away in a new truck.

Harry McDougall
May 07, 2018

"Purchase new Ford Ecosport"

- Joe & Tess

I highly recommend the Jannell Ford “ family” if you’re looking for a car. My whole experience was relaxed and stress free. From the internet rep “ Charleigh” to salesperson “ Mike” down to finance expert “Joanne” I feel like they all went above and beyond to make our purchase special. This is our 3rd car in a row from Jannell and we won’t go anywhere else. “ Why mess with a good thing” !!!!!

May 07, 2018

"Used Car Purchase"

- WBC

I visited the dealership on a recent Saturday morning with the intention of purchasing a used car for my son. I met Mike Kinney upon my arrival. Mike is not what someone of my age would expect of a car salesman. Mike was laid back and informative. I decided upon the car I wanted and was introduced to Joanne Hudson who is the finance person with whom I dealt. Joanne was helpful and persistent in finding the best finance deal available. Joanne and I spent as much time talking about life, kids and parenthood as we did discussing the finance package. The car buying experience at Jannell was much more pleasant than all others I have experienced with one exception which is a personal preference. That is, I wish ALL dealerships would lose the more phrase "...we want to earn your business..."! Clearly, actions speak much loudly than do words.

April 24, 2018

"Outstanding customer service"

- bduane

I stopped by to check out a lease price on a new F-150. I was greeted at the door by Mike Kinney who was extremely friendly and helpful in finding the right vehicle for me.