Jeff Hunter Toyota Scion

Bart Jenkins

February 17, 2019

"Great customer service!"

- Tundra2019

Richard helped make the entire process go very smoothly. I ended up with a great purchase on an amazing new truck! I couldn't be happier with my new vehicle!

Richard Vargas

February 15, 2019

"Eva Merkel/Oil change"

- Twheeler

Excellent service completed before I started work. Previously 3 times I had issues with staff, after Eva left. Once I waited almost 1 1/2 hours for someone to air up tire due to ! report showing low air pressure. Then waited 4 hours for oil change. Also bought a new car, was told to bring back on Saturday to have detailed at 8:30. Was told no one could do it until after 10:30. I was told by the person I bought car from to call her if I had concerns, I texted and called but she never returned call, so I left. Eva Merkel is an excellent employee and I was upset when she left. She takes her job seriously. Puts customers first. Met her thru Jeff Hunter Toyota. She treats everyone with respect and very professional.

Eva Merkel

February 14, 2019

"Regular checkup"

- Apala Wilson

Eva Merkle was awesome!! She explained in detail what items were needed for my car and explained about a rat infestation discovered under the hood. She took time to show me where it had been located and how to look for signs of future problems, including how to locate and check the filter and told me to close the in cabin air flow overnight. I had this problem last year and none of these things were mentioned to me. I really appreciate her extra effort.

Eva Merkle