Jenkins Kia of Ocala

651 Reviews of Jenkins Kia of Ocala

June 24, 2018

"Great!!"

- RayAnn C.

The service department was extremely fast and friendly service! The new building is awesome as well. They offer a variety of snacks and refreshments and a safe children’s play area while you wait for your vehicle.

June 21, 2018

"service was done in short time and was done correctly"

- bleauboy40

over all the service on my vehicle was done with out any problems and I was satisfied with the service I received and the explanation of what was performed.

dont remember his name
Jun 22, 2018 -

Jenkins Kia of Ocala responded

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience!

June 19, 2018

"All are very helpful and courteous."

- dar

They told me a time it would be ready and it was. Have always had kind and courteous service. All are very helpful. Will be back at time for my ownership.

Callie Zimmerman
Pete Palys

Jenkins Kia of Ocala responded

Thank you for allowing us to serve you! We look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs!

"Great service department"

- Jimbo

Courteous,clean,modern with plenty of amenities while waiting for your car. Associates are friendly and helpful. Never seem to be crowded and service completion times are fast.

Jenkins Kia of Ocala responded

Thank you for your continued business! We truly appreciate the positive feedback!

June 19, 2018

"Transfer from ownership to lease"

- not interested

I was very pleased with my experience and the employees I worked with to facilitate this transfer from ownership to leasing. I would recommend these employees to my friends.

Pete Palys

Jenkins Kia of Ocala responded

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience! We are pleased to know our team provided you with an excellent experience!

June 18, 2018

"Awesome"

- robert1945

My 30,000 mile service was performed as expected and in a reasonable amount of time. The staff was very friendly and polite. I looked at some new cars while I was waiting. Sales and management were happy to answer all questions I had about the new vehicles. The customer waiting area was comfortable and the coffee was equally awesome.

Fernando Romero
Chris Hansen

Jenkins Kia of Ocala responded

Robert, Thank you for allowing us to serve you!

June 16, 2018

"Niro sale"

- Cadd234

Jamie Fielding was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new car or for service.

Fernando Romero
Mike Ferrari

Jenkins Kia of Ocala responded

Thank you for the positive feedback! We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

"Wonderful experience "

- Crysmrog

Went in today for service and was approached by Jamie Fielding to speak about maybe trading up to a new car. Didn't plan on buying a new car when I went in but by the time we were done I was thrilled with the outcome. The experience could not have been any better. I was treated with the most respect and understanding by the ppl there. Thank you for making this experience wonderful.

Jenkins Kia of Ocala responded

Thank you for allowing us to earn you business! We are delighted to know our team provided you with an excellent purchasing experience! Congratulations and welcome to the family!

June 15, 2018

"Getting oil change and replacing drive belts and Multipoint."

- DBruss1947

Great service. Very friendly. Great rest area. I asked how long would I be there waiting on car. Very surprised.. I was out in 1 hour. Great job!

Callie Zimmerman
Jun 15, 2018 -

Jenkins Kia of Ocala responded

Thank you for entrusting us with the maintenance of your vehicle! We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

"Excellent experience"

- cadenza

Jamie Fielding (sales) did a great job with explaining the vehicle. He has a great personality which lead to great social skills in dealing with people. We liked him a lot. All the other service workers were very helpful. Just a nice clean dealership. I will recommend it to all my friends.

Lance Gansky
Jun 15, 2018 -

Jenkins Kia of Ocala responded

We truly appreciate the positive feedback!