Jenkins Kia of Ocala

Lance Gansky, Service Manager, Jenkins Kia of Ocala

Lance Gansky

Service Manager

August 14, 2018

"Came in for oil change and tire rotation"

- Mustang Lover

We have purchased many Kia's in the past and our two current cars were purchased from Jenkins Kia of Ocala. The employee's at this dealership are courteous, helpful, and very pro customer. We would definitely purchase another vehicle from them in the future

Callie Zimmerman

August 14, 2018

"Jamie made it very pleasant for me to buy my second car fro"

- catlady,debbie

when I go into the dealership Jamie always greets me with a smile . as do all of the people there. he showed me different cars. let me think about the best car for my needs. helped me with the questions that i had. with this new forte. and the kia soul that i had bought .

Guy Rodas
Pete Palys

"Amazing Deal!"

- Suh2018

My fiance and I came in for an oil service change and was approached by Jamie in the lobby. He was very friendly and genuine. We joined Guy who immediately discussed our financial situation. I had recently purchased a Kia Soul 2018 back in December and have loved it ever since. My fiance's car was getting older (2015 Nissan Versa Note). They both worked very hard to get the right numbers for us and pull my fiance out of his tough car loan! I was upgraded to a 2019 Kia Soul and my fiance to a 2018 Kia Forte! They were very good to us. I highly recommend anyone come see them for help. My fiance had been in a couple of times trying to make a deal after I bought mine with no luck. These guys made it work with little to no effort. It was a very satisfying experience!

Guy Rodas