Jenkins Kia of Ocala

Mike Ferrari, Service Advisor, Jenkins Kia of Ocala

December 15, 2018

"New Car Purchase"

- JohnM

I came to Jenkins to have my 2017 serviced under warranty. While waiting Jamie ask me to step in the office to talk with him and Guy. They in a very no pressure way explained why I should trade my upside down 2017 Kia Soul on a new one based on our lifestyle and driving habits. The way Guy and Jamie presented the facts and numbers made perfect sense to me. So I took this information to my wife 2 days later we made a deal on a new Kia Forte. Great team Guy and Jamie thank you :)

Jamie Fielding
Fabio Neal
Guy Rodas

December 15, 2018

"Car battery "

- Cindy6872

Our car had an issue of stalling out. We had no idea what the problem was so we drove to Kia and spoke with Mike in service. We did not have an appointment but he got us right in and throughout the entire visit he kept us informed as he learned what the issue was. Excellent customer service and we would recommend to all.

Christine Dooley

December 14, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- martha123

I received excellent service at Jenkins Kia from Mike Ferrari. I appreciate you all keeping my car in tip-top shape. Thank you so much.

New 2018 Kia Stinger, $52500