Jerry Ulm Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Billy Daher

Salesperson

"Purchase Jeep 4x4"

- THIRDMRSFCYIII Verified Customer

Was in the market for a Jeep 4x4. First stop Jerry Ulm, our salesman was very helpful. Helped us pick the right car for what we were looking for.

Jorge Diaz

"New JL Rubicon"

- Jeepguy Verified Customer

Went to Jerry Ulm as they had several models to choose from. I knew I was going to buy, just not sure of which model or options I wanted. Sales rep was extremely patient as I drove 4 different models. Ultimately, I decided on a 2 door rubicon. The trade value was fair first time, and the unexpected discount on the new vehicle was surprising. As I was still unsure on the color choice and considering waiting or ordering, the manager came back with what I consider a smoking best and final. Finance experience was also exceptional. Felt no excessive pressure to buy extras and received a great rate.

Kimo Nagatori

"Great people "

- SORRENTOJ Verified Customer

Best price I could find in Tampa Bay Area awesome people who took care of us with everything we needed and got us in and out recommend this dealership

Jeff Dixon