Jerry's Chevrolet

Sales Professional

October 17, 2018

"Outstanding customer service!!!!"

- ClassicGentleman

Sales Professional Michael Dupree was excellent! He worked with me and put me in the car my family needed! The store GM helped negotiate with me, and got my monthly payment at a reasonable rate! What are you waiting for go see these guys!

Michael Dupree
Charles Wicks

October 16, 2018

"Best Service I Ever Received "

- ChristinaKJ

I hate going to dealerships or mechanics, because I don't trust them. So when I kept having small issues with my 2016 Chevy Cruze, I ignored them. But then the check engine light came on, and my gas started going 2 to 3 times faster than normal. So I reluctantly called the dealership I got my car from, to use the VIP Club service I paid for when I got it. But then they told me they do Chevys. So even more reluctantly, I found the closest Chevy dealership, which was Jerry's. Even though I didn't get my car from them, they were happy to accommodate me. Then when I got my car back from them, it was LIKE NEW! BETTER than when I first got it! They took care of every little thing from overdue minor maintenance to major recall issues. And I didn't have to figure out how my warranty works, because they took care of everything for me. Plus, my car even looked as good as the brand new cars on the lot! People who see my car ask me who detailed it, and people who ride in my car now ask me who serviced it (because it runs so smooth). Then I get to tell them about how well Jerry's treated me and my car. I thought it was possibly a one-time thing. But then I came back when my engine auto-stop feature wasn't working, and although no diagnostics codes came up and nothing else seemed to be wrong, they let me use a loaner car (similar but new) at no cost to me, and they kept my car for a couple of days until they were able to resolve the issue. And again, I didn't have to figure out how to use my warranty. They took care of it all for me, again. Then they even checked back with me in a week to make sure everything was still working well. Jerry's gave me the best service I've ever had, not just with my car, but with anything.

Angele Lilley
Jessica Roberts

September 17, 2018

"Rude and Unprofessional "

- Customers 1st Jackie

THIS SO CALLED MANAGER WAS RUDE and IGNORANT. After dismissing me and my Navy Federal CU check within 1 minute and not even trying to get me to purchase the car. He got in the car I wanted to purchase and rode pass me while I was still standing in the dealership. Took money out of his salesman pocket because he wants to show me he was the boss.

Other Employees : Larry Webb Jr