Jessup Auto Plaza

Finance Mananger

June 12, 2018

"Absolute amazing!"

- Audriie03

Best experience ever for my first car purchase, monica did an amazing job at making me feel comfortable about making such a big purchase not once did she pressure me into buying just to make a sale she was very considerate about me being 100 percent sure I was happy with the car before buying. She took the time to let us see and test drive just about every car on the lot before finally choosing the perfect one. Will definatly refer people to her and go back when we're ready for another car

Monica Morales

June 11, 2018

"Return to Jessup"

- HaymesDeJong

This is the 2nd car we've purchased from Jessup Auto Plaza in 2 years. Our dealer, David Sverdlin, got us exactly what we wanted, when we wanted it. He was a total pleasure to work with and will always recommend him (as one former Brooklynite to another!) to friends and family. He was totally professional, personable and accommodating and got us exactly what we wanted quicker than we thought was even possible. Thank you to David and all the great folks at Jessup.

David Sverdlin
Cesar Alaniz

June 11, 2018

"Went That Extra Mile"

- Desert Girl

My intention was simply to find a practical and affordable car. The professional and courteous staff at Jessup went that extra mile to make it happen. I’m so grateful to them for my positive car-buying experience in purchasing a new Chevrolet Spark. Thank you Jessup!

Gary Levingston