Jessup Auto Plaza

Cesar Alaniz, Finance Mananger, Jessup Auto Plaza

Cesar Alaniz

Finance Mananger

September 18, 2018

"One of the best car purchases I have ever had!"

- Forehand9

Gary was an incredible sales person and very attentive and caring. He made sure our every need was met and helped us get the best deal possible. I would highly recommend Gary for any of your car sales needs. From start to finish, Gary never waivered from providing excellent service.

September 18, 2018

"Beyond our expectations "

- LisbethZB

This team worked tirelessly for days to get us where we wanted to be and in the vehicle we wanted. When we finally came to an agreement it was about 6:30pm and they personally delivered the vehicle to our home about 80 miles away. They stayed in contact with us for days until we were happy and were so friendly during the entire process. Couldn’t have asked for more!

September 15, 2018

"Dealing with a young but professional Sales man"

- GGC78

After driving a seven year old car, I decided to seek out a newer one and had my sights on the Buick Encore.When I made an inquiry on the internet, I was deluged with responses from many individuals, but Elizabeth Rojas from Jessup Auto Plaza, to me, sounded the most sincere and professional. Upon meeting her, she assigned Paul Rivera, a fairly new employee, to satisfy my needs. Long story short: he did- even though I changed my mind on numerous occasions. I had just received unexpected medical costs so was forced to find something less but still reliable and appealing. After working their huge inventory Paul found exactly what turned me on. I learned a valuable experience in dealing with Paul, Elizabeth and Braulio Rodriguez; these were wonderful, customer oriented individuals. You see, all my professional career I had company cars and transportation was easy. These three made it easy in 2 hrs.

Paul Rivera