Jessup Auto Plaza

Chevrolet Sales Manager
Cesar Alaniz, Finance Mananger, Jessup Auto Plaza

Finance Mananger

February 10, 2019

"Best experience buying a car ! "

- Andrea Eva Marosi

It’s a great feeling shopping for a car at Jessup! It’s usually never fun, stressful upsetting and time consuming. We usually know what we want and what we want to pay but unfortunately we still get the runaround with other dealerships. The first time 3 years ago we ended up at Jessup. Jose Olmos was our salesmen with Ali ! They are AMAZING!!! They listened to us on what we wanted and did NOT give us the runaround! We ended up buying 2 cars that day with them ! We were only shopping for one car at the time but it was such a great experience with their customer service we ended up getting 2. Buying a car was fun again!!!! Now 3 years later we went back to See Jose and Ali again to get another car.....and once more another great experience!!! Thank you Jose and Ali !!! You guys know how to create life long customers! We are one of them and once again we will return to your dealership in the next coming years! You truly have made us feel like our business is important to you!

Jose Olmos
Ali Syed

February 10, 2019

"Satisfying experience "

- JoanAlexander

I entered Jessup needing to change my vehicle. I wasn’t sure it could happen. But, I explained what I wanted and my sales representative listened, and delivered! I drove away that day in a car I love! You have made me HAPPY! Thank you Mr. Levingston!

Other Employees : Fernándo

January 26, 2019

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- Manny1

Gary Levingston made me feel like a family relative being guided thru a car shopping experience. Gary answered all my questions and his approach was extremely helpful, not forceful. Gary, along with a sales manager, made my vehicle purchase happen and I couldn’t be happier. Thank You Gary Levingston and Jessup Auto Manuel Sanchez

New 2019 Cadillac ATS, $45865