Jessup Auto Plaza

68-111 E. Palm Canyon Dr, Cathedral City, California 92234

293 Reviews of Jessup Auto Plaza

September 18, 2018

"One of the best car purchases I have ever had!"

- Forehand9

Gary was an incredible sales person and very attentive and caring. He made sure our every need was met and helped us get the best deal possible. I would highly recommend Gary for any of your car sales needs. From start to finish, Gary never waivered from providing excellent service.

September 18, 2018

"Beyond our expectations "

- LisbethZB

This team worked tirelessly for days to get us where we wanted to be and in the vehicle we wanted. When we finally came to an agreement it was about 6:30pm and they personally delivered the vehicle to our home about 80 miles away. They stayed in contact with us for days until we were happy and were so friendly during the entire process. Couldn’t have asked for more!

Sep 18, 2018 -

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are overjoyed to read your positive review regarding your experience with our team here at Jessup Auto Plaza. We look forward to being here whenever you need us again!

September 15, 2018

"Dealing with a young but professional Sales man"

- GGC78

After driving a seven year old car, I decided to seek out a newer one and had my sights on the Buick Encore.When I made an inquiry on the internet, I was deluged with responses from many individuals, but Elizabeth Rojas from Jessup Auto Plaza, to me, sounded the most sincere and professional. Upon meeting her, she assigned Paul Rivera, a fairly new employee, to satisfy my needs. Long story short: he did- even though I changed my mind on numerous occasions. I had just received unexpected medical costs so was forced to find something less but still reliable and appealing. After working their huge inventory Paul found exactly what turned me on. I learned a valuable experience in dealing with Paul, Elizabeth and Braulio Rodriguez; these were wonderful, customer oriented individuals. You see, all my professional career I had company cars and transportation was easy. These three made it easy in 2 hrs.

Paul Rivera
Other Employees : Elizabeth Rojas
Sep 18, 2018 -

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

Fantastic we are so glad to hear about your experience with Paul, Elizabeth and Braulio. We are happy to have been able to provide you with a vehicle that suits all of your needs. Thanks so much for taking your time to share your feedback with us, we will be here whenever you need us again!

September 13, 2018

"Chevy Cruze "

- Nellie107

My second vechile from jessup & couldn’t be more excited with the results. I was referred by a friend to the sales man Gary Levington, he is just absolutely AMAZING!! He had such a positive attitude through out the whole experience, called to follow up the next day! Thank you everyone for helping me leave in my dream car!!!

Art ILano
2.0
Cesar Alaniz
Sep 13, 2018 -

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

We're really happy to hear that you are happy with your new car as well as the customer service provided by our team. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

September 10, 2018

"Cadillac 2016 SRX"

- Andreelikes

I first visited Jessup Cadillac over 2 weeks ago and returned with many questions for Monica before purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned SRX. She always answered or found out my information for me. Pricing for the SRX was fair and they worked with us with our trade-in. Very happy with car so far, 1 day.

Monica Morales
September 10, 2018

"Purchasing my dream car"

- Gallardo01

We had a excellent experience purchasing our car with Jessup. The staff was amazing finding us the best deal. We will definitely be returning to purchase another vehicle!

Leland Riker
Sep 10, 2018 -

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

Amazing! Congratulations on the purchase of your dream car! We are happy that we were able to help you get into is as effortlessly as possible. We greatly appreciate your five-star review and we look forward to being here whenever you may need us again!

September 07, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service from Braulio and Gary"

- Delia

Braulio and Gary went above and beyond to make my car buying experience easy and worry-free. They helped me search for a vehicle that was exactly what I wanted and gave me honest answers to all of my many questions. They never rushed me in this process and wanted to get the right car for me and my family. I feel like I was given VIP treatment and I will be coming back to Jessup Auto Center.

Sep 07, 2018 -

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

Fantastic, we are so glad to hear about your experience with the customer service provided by Braulio and Gary. Jessup will always be here whenever you need us.

September 01, 2018

"Excellent Experience!"

- AlbertV

Had a wonderful experience at Jessup Cadillac. I negotiated a deal from out of state. I was nervous flying in as it was my first time buying a car out of state. When I arrived, my salesman was waiting for me at the airport with my car! We drove to the dealership to do paperwork. Everything (car, price) was as promised. There's no pressure to purchase add ons and there are no crazy hidden "dealer" fees. Everyone from the sales manager to the finance manager were welcoming and friendly. I would not hesitate buying a car from here if you are out of state, and it is a no brainer if you live close by!

Sep 04, 2018 -

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

We appreciate your five-star review Albert. We are so glad to hear that your car buying experience was as painless and stress-free as possible, especially considering you were buying from out of state. We look forward to being here whenever you may need us again. Thanks again for your business.

August 31, 2018

"Excellent service! "

- Mahfouzhabashy

Great dealership and fantastic internet sales manager Gary Levingston! Definitely ask for him if you want an easy and friendly customer service. He’s your guy!

Sep 04, 2018 -

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

Awesome, we're so happy to hear that Gary took great care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

August 21, 2018

"Pleasure purchase of a XTS Vsport "

- kj55

Gary showed extreme interest in meeting our needs, answering all questions, moreover, I must say that this was my best car shopping experience in a long time. He was very informative and again he was answering all questions very patiently. Went over items I felt needed small fixes, but I 'am a very picky guy. Looking to buy another 2 vehicles.

Aug 21, 2018 -

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

Awesome, congratulations on your new XTS V Sport. We are so thrilled to hear about your experience with Gary. Thanks for choosing Jessup and we will be here whenever you need us again.