Jessup Auto Plaza

268 Reviews of Jessup Auto Plaza

June 12, 2018

"Absolute amazing!"

- Audriie03

Best experience ever for my first car purchase, monica did an amazing job at making me feel comfortable about making such a big purchase not once did she pressure me into buying just to make a sale she was very considerate about me being 100 percent sure I was happy with the car before buying. She took the time to let us see and test drive just about every car on the lot before finally choosing the perfect one. Will definatly refer people to her and go back when we're ready for another car

Monica Morales
Jun 15, 2018 -

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

Fantastic. We are so thrilled to hear about your experience with Monica. We are happy to receive your five-star review and look forward to being here for you for any of your future needs.

June 11, 2018

"Return to Jessup"

- HaymesDeJong

This is the 2nd car we've purchased from Jessup Auto Plaza in 2 years. Our dealer, David Sverdlin, got us exactly what we wanted, when we wanted it. He was a total pleasure to work with and will always recommend him (as one former Brooklynite to another!) to friends and family. He was totally professional, personable and accommodating and got us exactly what we wanted quicker than we thought was even possible. Thank you to David and all the great folks at Jessup.

David Sverdlin

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

Thanks for the five-star review and feedback! We appreciate your time taken and look forward to continuing to be your trusted dealership for all of your service needs.

June 11, 2018

"Went That Extra Mile"

- Desert Girl

My intention was simply to find a practical and affordable car. The professional and courteous staff at Jessup went that extra mile to make it happen. I’m so grateful to them for my positive car-buying experience in purchasing a new Chevrolet Spark. Thank you Jessup!

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

Awesome, we are so glad to hear. Thank you for taking your time to share about your car buying experience with Gary, we will be here for you when you need us again!

June 10, 2018

"Team Jessup"

- Orlando Smith

First of all I want to thank God , I was really impress with the leadership that I received. I got out my car and was greeted by Gary . He came right out and made me feel welcome . I told him I appreciate his salesmen ship , cause I was at another chevy dealership and I didn’t get that welcome feeling . Thank you Gary . Next I met Rod he told me more about the car and we took a Cruz . He told me What i need to do to get a good rate . Then Dallas step in and said we are here for you and we are going to work with you . So he talk with Ken and we Discuss the numbers that I would be comfortable with for my payment .. They did there magic and we struck a deal then I met Leland He was really nice and shared and explain every thing in detail To me . Jessup Your The Best Thank You.

James Eccleston
Delas Vaughan
Robert "BJ" Johns

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

Fantastic, we are thrilled to hear about your experience with our team here at Jessup. We are happy to have you as a part of our family.

June 09, 2018

"One of a kind treatment "

- Burns7

After visiting a few other dealerships, I can hands down say Jessup is the best. Hardy was very attentive and was not pushy nor did I ever feel the pressure to make a purchase. He had amazing follow up and was knowledgeable about the car. Although my purchase wasn’t easy at first. Together hardy and Braulio made it happy. You can tell they both have a passion for their job and enjoy seeing clients happy. I can’t honestly say I am happy to be in the Jessup family. I referred a few other people to both them and they have gone above and beyond to take care of them. I look forward to future purchases

Scott Hill
Braulio Rodriguez
Raquel Garza
Other Employees : Hardy.

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

Wow, we are so happy to receive such high praises from you. We are very grateful for your loyal business. Thank you so much for taking your time to share your feedback with us. We look forward to continuing to take care of all of your future needs here at Jessup Auto Plaza.

June 07, 2018

"5 Star Treatment by Braulio Rodriguez"

- Gina

Braulio Rodriguez gives the best customer service! Because of him, I decided to buy a new car last summer from Jessup Auto Plaza. Any maintenance issue or concern is addressed immediately by him. It is rare to find this kind of attention to detail.

Braulio Rodriguez

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

We are so thrilled to hear to hear that Braulio took such good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

June 03, 2018

"In and fast great team everyone was more than willing to hel"

- Tommy6422

I enjoyed the experience at Jessup from Gary my salesman to everyone who was there. The nice friendly team members of the financial services team

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

Thanks for the five-star review! We appreciate your time taken and look forward to continuing to be your trusted dealership for all of your vehicles needs.

June 02, 2018

"Excellent experience "

- Angela

I got a great deal with awesome customer service. No hassle buy. Monica Morales was so nice and patient with me. I was back and forth on exactly what vehicle I wanted. She always had a smile on her face and made sure I was 100% happy before buying the vehicle. I truly appreciate her great and friendly attitude. If you’re in the market for a new vehicle, don’t hesitate to go to Jessup for a great vehicle, price and customer service.

Monica Morales

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to being here when you need us next. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your car buying experience!

June 01, 2018

"Easy,Low pressure,Classy, Exceeding expectations! "

- Les139

It started with my visit to the repair department. I brought my 2004 SRX in to be diagnosed for a problem. After the friendly,professional check in, they offered me a loaner car. Mind you my car is 14+ years old. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect a new 2018 XT5 for my use! Without asking, FLABBERGASTED! Well my car was terminally I'll. Repairs exceeded value. Enter Gary L. This big smiley, impeccably dressed gentleman introduced himself to me and offered to assist me. I had fallen in love with my loaner car so I inquired about purchasing that. We ran the numbers and I was quite impressed with the outcome, however my champagne taste on a beer pocketbook didn't quite work. However Gary was attentive and listened to my likes. Instead of discarding me and showing me the door. He took the time to research other vehicles that were in the champagne line and still affordable. All the time being gracious and polite. We found a car (2016 SRX Sill under warranty) that was all I hoped for and then some and was affordable. I left the dealership feeling good about my purchase without having to check all my pockets to see if I had been fleeced. Gary's calm assured attitude and non pushy manner made all the difference. I will definitely return here.

Jun 11, 2018 -

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

We are so thrilled to hear about your five-star experience with Gary, despite the troubles at hand. We're so glad to hear that you were able to get into the car of your dreams, and at a price you were comfortable with. Thank you for taking your time to share with us, we look forward to continuing to be here for you whenever you need again.

May 30, 2018

"Best buying experience "

- First Call

This has been the best buying experience at any dealership in my life. From initial contact to sales manager, to finance, what an exceptional team. Gary Livingston, sales, was a great listener and advocate. Manny the sales manager worked hard to get us the most favorable terms possible. Leland in finance took the time to explain everything in great detail. Larry and Carol Rogers of Mr. Rogers Auto Body recommended we consider Jessup for these two vehicles and they were so right! The most haggle free experience I have ever seen. I will never buy a car anywhere else!

Other Employees : Manny
Jun 11, 2018 -

Jessup Auto Plaza responded

We are honored to receive you high praise, we look forward to being here for you whenever you may need us again for any of your vehicles needs.