Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Senior Product Specialist
Bootsy Barnes, General Manager, Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Bootsy Barnes

January 18, 2019

"Chase is very customer focused"

- PIERRELASHIER67 Verified Customer

Two sales people approached me. Only one heard what I was looking for. In fact the salesperson who did help me wasn’t the first person to approach. He didn’t ask a lot of questions only listened to what I was looking for. His positive attitude and approach to customer sales had helped me to select the car I needed. Chase is definitely a plus for your dealership.

Bootsy Barnes
Chase Lanier

January 17, 2019

"Great experience "

- Greg Verified Customer

I took my truck to get some recalls taken care of. They were very professional and courteous. They also had a loaner for me so that I could go back to work. Excellent service and very friendly.

Jamie

January 14, 2019

"great service"

- STPERRY7US Verified Customer

Professional yet friendly, engaging. descriptive about what was done and what I needed done. I have recommended Jimmy Britt and I am very satisfied with the work done,

mitch poole