Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service Manager
Justin  Adkins, Product Specialist, Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Justin Adkins

Product Specialist
Jabreia Cummings, Sales & Leasing Specialist, Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Jabreia Cummings

Sales & Leasing Specialist

November 13, 2018

"Got it Done"

- 8 Seater Needer

Kenny Snelgrove is quickly becoming my go to sales guy for vehicles. I deal with salesmen everyday. I know their tactics a persuasive type tricks. With Kenny you avoid most of the typical salesman tactics. I pick the car, we talk numbers, and then if we want to go further we do. If I don't - we don't. We were in need of an 8 seater vehicle. My wife's first experience at looking around did not go well. She wound up leaving the car dealer she was at crying and vowing not to go back. When I went in to talk to Kenny at Jimmy Britt none of that occurred. And after some price negotiating we walked away with a new 8 seater ride. Thanks Kenny.

Kenny Snelgrove

November 12, 2018

"Everything was amazing"

- maryaf59 Verified Customer

They was polite and they did everything I asked. Also they gas in the car and they showed me how everything in the car worked. I enjoyed the services that they provided.

Jabreia Cummings
Kenny Snelgrove

November 12, 2018

"Smooth transaction; worth the drive from Macon."

- kenhightower57 Verified Customer

I drove all the way from Mississippi to buy this car and was not disappointed. Zachary Williams was pleasant to work with and gave us a good deal. I also found out that we had some mutual friends. Its a small world (I guess).

Bootsy Barnes