Jimmy Britt Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Shelbi Powell

Stephanie Larisey, Sales, Jimmy Britt Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Stephanie Larisey

February 15, 2019

"It was a good experience. They were quick and through. "

- JON30 Verified Customer

Ms. Dona, Listened to me and was able to get the Jeep repaired and even did a recall while it was there. She was a pleasure to work with. Jon

Ms. Dona

February 11, 2019

"Somewhat satisfied"

- DIANEHARDEE Verified Customer

My jeep was scheduled to have oil changed, tires rotated and while there they were to fix a recall. Service was fine until I realized later that my indicator for oil change was not reset. I know that this may sound minor, but I had to arrange my schedule for this service which I gladly did, but now I have do it again just so someone can reset this. I use my U-connect app a great deal and everytime now I get a warning that my oil needs changing (when indeed I do not as it was changed on 02-07). This is only my second time there so I can only assume that folks got busy and did not reset this in my jeep.

Dona

February 07, 2019

"Wonderful Experience Purchasing New Vehicle!"

- ka03016 Verified Customer

This was my first time purchasing a new vehicle, and Matt definitely made the experience as relaxed and comfortable as possible! The dealership was clean and every staff member seemed upbeat and courteous. Matt was wonderful and his "non-salesman" demeanor made everything go smoothly and pleasantly. I absolutely love my new Jeep Cherokee and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Matt Farrah