John Hinderer Honda

Service Drive Manager

February 17, 2019

"Great Experience "

- MarshallMeng

Great experience from walking in the door to driving out in a new to me car. Really felt comfortable with low pressure through the whole experience!! Highly recommend buying here. I know I will be returning for sure!!

Matthew Burgoon
Henry "Grady" Tiller
Michael Dixon

February 16, 2019

"Used car purchase "

- 2SS

We have dealt with this dealership before when my wife purchased her Jeep. What stood out then was our experience with our salesmen Chris Banks. So back to my personal experience on this trip. I myself am not the easiest person to deal with and some people would rather not. But again, what stood out before stood out again! So if you go to this dealership and you want the great experience we had twice, you want to ask for our salesman because I’m sure you will receive an awesome experience.

Chris Banks
Henry "Grady" Tiller

February 15, 2019

"Car buying experience. "

- Jyantis

Car buying experience was fantastic and fast. All the staff was amazing. My wife is a very happy woman. I really appreciate the fast and efficient service.

David Lybarger