Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati - Service Center

776 Reviews

776 Reviews of Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati - Service Center

Sort by
July 02, 2022

My work was started on time and finished on time. Everything was explained to me. More

by ojorthel
June 30, 2022

Workers were helpful with the whole process. Waiting room was nice and quiet while I waited on my service to be done. Would go back again More

by JOHNPAUL5298
Jun 30, 2022 -

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

Thank you for your review! We're delighted our team welcomed you with quality service and an accommodating waiting area. We look forward to working with you again at Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati!

June 30, 2022

Exceptional care and compassion for customers, on time and prompt service, absolutely professional and love this dealership greatly More

by LEEANGEL354
Jun 30, 2022 -

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

This feedback means so much to us! Thank you for trusting Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati with your business and for stopping by to share your support. Drive safely until we see you next!

June 29, 2022

From the nice man that greeted me when I pulled in to the guy who gave me my report, everyone was great. Service was handled quickly. More

by SUEAMETZNER
do not remember
Jun 29, 2022 -

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

Thank you for your lovely 5-star review! We appreciate your business here at Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati. Safe driving!

June 28, 2022

Always helpful! Very good! I always take my care here for service because of the good service! More

by ANNESCHNEEBECK
Jun 28, 2022 -

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

We are thrilled to hear that we always meet your expectations! We look forward to seeing you again at Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati. Thank you, Anne!

June 26, 2022

The service writers and support staff were friendly and the waiting area was very nice and clean. More

by ANITAD
Kyle

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

Thank you for your business and this review, Anita. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

June 25, 2022

The dealership was expecting me and quickly got the project started. The shop area was very clean and organized. They completed the project on time and gave me a detailed account of the work done and More

by DONVJULIAN
Jason Smith

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

Don, thank you for the kind words for our service department! We look forward to sharing your compliments with them, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

June 25, 2022

I had a coupon, that they failed to notify me that I had a coupon. I feel they should work for customer's that have purchased 4 automobiles from there. More

by JORD45247
Jonathan Gonzalez

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

Providing a positive experience is our top priority, so we're disappointed to hear that your visit didn't measure up. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, and if you'd be willing to give us some more detail, please reach out to us directly. We’re sorry your visit didn’t go as planned and would love the opportunity to touch base with you and address your concerns once we’ve been able to get the whole story.

June 25, 2022

Everyone was very friendly and professional . The service was great. The place was very clean . They were well organized and willing to help with what ever anyone needed. . Thank you for making More

by JMLEIST59

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati.

June 24, 2022

I think the Service Department at Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati is well organized, professional, courteous, clear, prompt, competent, expensive and has good follow-up. George Schoen More

by George Schoen
Jason in in the Service Department.
Jun 24, 2022 -

George Schoen responded

Nice job, but expensive.

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

George - Thank you for the many kind words. We strive to provide high-quality service at a fair value and I appreciate your feedback. I hope we have the opportunity to work together in the future, and if there is anything further I can do to assist you, please give me a call. Thank you, Sandra Pomeraning - Customer Relations Manager - (513) 385-1800 ext. 8311