Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati

David Grohs

Sam Harvey, New Car Sales Consultant, Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati

Sam Harvey

September 12, 2018

"Not my first bad experience here"

- Justin1

Stopped in Monday with my car and told them I had been getting an alert to come in for service. I also asked where their collision center was to get an estimate. Arrived at my 730 AM apt today and they told me they can’t fix my car until I have my bumper fixed. This is for my parking brake and the alarm started going off two weeks prior to someone rear-ending my car. Complete waiste of my morning— I should have been told this Monday while I was in their service center with my car. Toyota does not have the same high standards for their service teams.

Bruce and Tony in service

July 30, 2018

"Not helpful"

- Disappointed

We bought a RAV4 hybrid used in a private sale. Brought it to Joseph Toyota for servicing, the service group is pleasant and helpful. We asked the sales group to help answer a few questions about the nav and communications systems because they are new to us. They declined to help because we didn’t purchase the car from them. On one level I understand this. On the other hand we are here as customers and they seem to have time on their hands so it seems like poor customer relations.

April 28, 2018

"Great Sales Person"

- Smancini

Mike Woolwine is a wonderful sales person. He made the experience of finding and buying a car a pleasure. Ask for Mike next time you’re looking for a car!

Mike Woolwine