Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati

Sam Harvey

July 30, 2018

"Not helpful"

- Disappointed

We bought a RAV4 hybrid used in a private sale. Brought it to Joseph Toyota for servicing, the service group is pleasant and helpful. We asked the sales group to help answer a few questions about the nav and communications systems because they are new to us. They declined to help because we didn’t purchase the car from them. On one level I understand this. On the other hand we are here as customers and they seem to have time on their hands so it seems like poor customer relations.

April 28, 2018

"Great Sales Person"

- Smancini

Mike Woolwine is a wonderful sales person. He made the experience of finding and buying a car a pleasure. Ask for Mike next time you’re looking for a car!

Mike Woolwine

January 28, 2018

"service"

- saramoore

I have bought my new vehicles from the Joseph family for the past 18 years. I purchased my Toyota RAV 4 on Feb. 14 2015, which replaced my 2012 RAV. I have been a very loyal customer, having all my body work, repair work, and maintenance completed in your body shop and service department. When my actuator went out on my vehicles driver side, on 8-7-2017, service replaced body ECU. Problem fixed until the passenger side actuator went out. At this time I was informed by Chris Curtis that I would be responsible for the repair because I had an aftermarket remote start installed on my vehicle, recommended by your service department, however I was still under the 36000 mile warranty. He told me that as long as the remote start was on my vehicle that they would not fix it with warranty. That it would have to be removed. So, I had the company come out and remove the remote start. I called Chris Curtis and informed him that it had been removed and he said I’d still be responsible because it had been installed on the vehicle. I called another Toyota dealer and they were happy to replace the actuator for me, under my warranty. They had no problem with an aftermarket remote being installed, they explained to me that it was still warranty work, unless it would turn out to be something covered by insurance. I find it hard to believe that your service manager treated me this way. I must say that the rest of the service people have always treated me very well. But because of Chris Curtis I will have my service completed somewhere else and will buy my next Toyota elsewhere also. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I thought about this for some time and decided to let you know how disappointed I am and I hope this hasn’t happened to other customers. Very disappointed, Sara Moore

Chris Curtis