Karl Flammer Ford

Kim Kirane

September 17, 2018

"Good experience"

- macomi

Process was quick, Personnel was very respectful of our time restrictions. The price was right on the truck we purchased. We were very satisfied with our overall experience.

Kim Kirane
Other Employees : Cody Anthony

September 17, 2018

"Excellent... just exactly what I asked for. "

- Cookieman

I called Greg told him what I wanted he said give him a chance. I came in he gave me exactly what I wanted to pay and the exact vehicle that I wanted tobuy.. thank you very much for being honest.. .. Suzanne. she was excellent with financing and putting the paperwork with smooth and easy transaction and also got a better percentage rate at the end to match what I had.. thank you very much I would recommend this dealership to my friends for sure.. thanks again my wife loves her new Ford Escape

Jason Slasinski

September 12, 2018

"People are friendly knowledgeable professional cooperative."

- Fadydawood

Thank you for a smooth transaction, welcoming professional staff, I have a feeling that this will be the beginning of a sequence of future business with Ford.

Rich Reina