Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sales & Leasing Consultant

July 16, 2018

"Best Purchase Ever"

- Soul Crusher

Jay Johnson helped me buy the Jeep of my dreams. I was there to buy a Jeep for my wife and fell in love with their showroom Jeep. Jay Johnson is super knowledgeable and informative and applies no pressure. He loves his job and would rather lose a sale then sell you something you wont be happy with. We left with 2 Jeeps that day and my wife and I love them - and Jay's service!

Jay Johnson

July 16, 2018

"A dream come true.."

- saltlifejeepgirl

I have to give it to Joey Maus for running a fine establishment. Never in my life have I ever been so impressed with the group effort of a sales team in getting a job well done. All who assisted us in getting our dream jeep came through to make this possible. We will definitely be back for more purchases along with recommending Keffer Jeep to our friends. Thanks again for making a dream of an adult come true!

Jay Johnson
Sarah McClure
Joey Maus

July 15, 2018

"The best sales woman ever. Sarah is the best"

- jeepjoe18

let me say my experience in purchasing our new 4 door jl was the best. Mr. Maus let me tell you about our experience with Sarah. She is the best sales person i have ever dealt with. Sir Sarahs out going positive exciting attitude was totally the best. you should be proud of her and her knowledge of products at your dealership. sarahs personality is the future of keffer jeep i hope you see this sir i would buy any vehicle from sarah it was amazing

Sarah McClure