Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sales and Leasing Consultant

December 10, 2017

"Dodge Charger"

- JohnL

Had a great experience with this Dealership & our sales guy Nate Conley. We were never pressurized by Nate he listened to what we wanted & delivered the goods. Even after we signed everything & was given the keys he could have walked away but he went over the uconnect screen with me & connected my iPhone to it. Would recommend Nate & this dealership to anyone.

Nate Conley

December 05, 2017

"great customer service from Frank Camarda!"

- drusilla

I had a great experience at Keefer and with Frank! From the beginning, he was never pushy, but gave me great information and got me the car I wanted. They didn't even have the Jeep Patriot on the lot, but he found me exactly the one I wanted and brought it in. He was always available to answer my questions, always called me back immediately or texted me for anything I needed. I got a great deal on the car I wanted. I would recommend Keffer and Frank Camarda to all my friends. Whenever I need to purchase a car in the future, I will just call Frank again!

Frank Camarda

December 03, 2017

"2016 Jeep Wrangler"

- meadlc

Purchased my first Jeep Wrangler at this dealership and had such a great experience working with Will Conner. I had never owned a Jeep, so it was great to have some of his expertise to show the disassembly of the roof and doors and tips and tricks on Jeeps in general. Very knowledgeable and accommodating to keep the deal going until I could fly up to Charlotte from Florida to purchase.

Will COnner