Kent County Motors

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Matt Hall, Business Manager, Kent County Motors

Matt Hall

December 31, 2017

"Very friendly and great customer service "

- Blemke

Went to Kent County looking for a specific truck. Jeff was able to find the truck we wanted with the accessories that we were looking for. It was a no pressure to buy. Was given time to think about the sale. Jeff was personable and professional.

December 29, 2017

"Great Service, Great People"

- Newman

As a repeat customer, I know that the people at Kent County Motors will always take care of me and my vehicle needs. From my salesman, Jeff, who found me a great vehicle and worked with me to get what I wanted. I didn't feel pressured to purchase any of the vehicles I test drove. To Jay, who made me a great deal where I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of. To Matt, who took care of all the paperwork for the truck and made the painful process painless. Kent County Motors is a great dealership owned and operated by a great family who puts their customers first!

Matt Hall
Jay Whitby

November 15, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- Rachel A Hanson

We went in looking for a specific vehicle and they had several to choose from. They were low pressure and gave us a fair trade for our vehicle.

Ashley Eason