Kia AutoSport Columbus

Sales Associate

June 08, 2018

"Salesman of the year!"

- Joiner92

Phillip was the best salesman I have dealt with anywhere! We started off not sure if we were buying the car or not, but after a few minutes Phillip had my wife hooked and got us a great deal. Will definitely be back.

Phillip Futrell

June 06, 2018

"I should've gone to lagrange"

- Msmeekah

When you actually go through the purchase they are liars. Andre promised that the shade would be fixed. Their resolution was for me to pay for it. The reasoning is that THEY RAN OUT THE 36K mile warranty that would have paid for it. The vehicle was loaned to someone before I purchased it and that person damaged the vehicle internally. I went to view the vehicle 2 weeks beforehand. And it was like new. When they brought the vehicle to me it was a mess and when I requested it be cleaned I was treated as if I was bothering them when I requested good service. I'll NEVER use this dealership. I needed a vehicle and they took full advantage of that need. Chase said he'd take care of me because I was a veteran. Not only do I not feel taken care of I wish I'd have drivento lagrange or Auburn. This review won't make a difference as they don't care they already have the money. That was obvious when I showed them the check from my credit Union. They don't care about the customer. And what my vehicle was in service for STILL ISN'T FIXED. I'm worn out from calling and going up there repeatedly. Never again will I go to this dealership.

Andre Wedner
2.0
Brenda Nappi
Chase Fair
2.0

May 31, 2018

"Tires For Life is a Lie"

- KatDeVo

I just had my car in for a service/oil change this morning. I have had the car for 3+ years, it's a decent car with no problems. We had asked on the previous oil change about getting new tires and were told that it wasn't time yet. Mentioned it again this morning and was told the same thing. I have recently been approached by a couple of co-workers that told me I needed new tires. It's quite obvious that it's time for them to be replaced but KIA keeps saying "No, it's not time yet". Obviously this advertisement of "Tires for Life" is just a ploy to get customers. I guess I'll go out and purchase my own tires or just trade my KIA in for an American made car. I really can't blame the employees for following what is obviously KIA policy. It appears that they avoid tire replacement at all cost. I'll never by another KIA.

Brenda Nappi
3.0
Other Employees : I'm assuming that's the right Brenda.

2014 Ford Explorer