Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Kia AutoSport Columbus

Sales Associate

May 13, 2019

"Patient and helpful"

- pinkneycarole

We were met before we even got to the front door. The staff were friendly and eager to help us. Our sales lady stayed with us through out the whole time. When we were through she made sure we had all the information we would need.

Justin Wingard

April 09, 2019

"Best. Buying Experience. Ever"

- BondsLady

I initially contacted the dealer via the internet. The two ladies that helped me with Internet Sales were superb! They were efficient and very respectful of my time. They found the vehicle I wanted and did everything over the phone and email! The day I went to the dealer to sign paperwork, everything was ready for me!!!! Phillip met me at the door and took great care of me. I have bought many cars in my lifetime but never have experienced such amazing customer service. My dealer for LIFE.

Phillip Futrell

April 04, 2019

"Great experience at this dealership."

- tgas

I had a excellent buying experience at Kia Autosport in Columbus, GA. I had already researched the vehicle I wanted and Kia Autosport had it in stock. It did not take long to finalize a deal. They knew I was serious and did not jerk me around. That is rare these days. My salesperson (Patryck Furlow) was very professional and not pushy at all. He went out of his way to make sure I got everything that was promised to me. There were no surprises. I emailed and talked with Sunita (in the internet sales dept) several times before going to Kia Autosport. She was fantastic and was very quick to get answers for me and to provide all the information I requested. I would buy again from Kia Autosport in Columbus and that is really the highest praise one can give to a car dealership.

Patryck Furlow, Sunita