Koons Lexus of Wilmington

Leigh Encarnacion, Customer Relations Manager, Koons Lexus of Wilmington

Leigh Encarnacion

Customer Relations Manager

October 27, 2018

"ABSOLUTE WOSRT CUSTOMER SERVICE "

- thatgirl2388

ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I went into this dealership on 30 Aug 2018 because of interest in a new lease. I am also a new customer who doesn't really have much knowledge on leases'. A dealer, James White, had spoken with me a week or so prior to tell me about all of the excellent offers he can give me. I live roughly an hour away from this dealership, as it is the closest Lexus dealership to my home. I explained to the dealer that I would not make this trip unless I was guaranteed a few things, which he reassured me he could give me even better than what I was asking (expected that a dealer would lie to make a sale). I scheduled an appointment and after 3.5 hours later at that appointment, the "promised" deals were able to be provided. I had asked specific questions regarding my prior lease and the lease agreement payments. The dealer and the accountant reassured me I would not be billed for a previous lease. To my surprise, 2 days later I was billed for my previous lease. I was told by Lexus financial that I was supposed to turn off my auto pay...something I wouldn't have known unless the dealer told me the night I leased my new vehicle. This was something NO ONE told me to do and was THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to tell me. (something another associate told me over the phone). It took me roughly 2 MONTHS contacting the dealership and Lexus financial to find out when I will be receiving my money back. During this time I had sent texts to my dealer, James, and he would reply to my "hello, how are you" texts but ignore me when I asked anything about my lease. I was PROMISED calls back and never received them. I was told they have no idea where my money was. I was promised a check would be written and sent to me from two different calls. Lexus Financial redirected me to the dealership and when I spoke to the same accountant, Hadi, he promised me I was his "#1 priority" and would make sure he finds out where my money went. the following day I never received a call, only to find out this man took 2 days off (doesn't really sound like a priority to me). I called back 2 days later and spoke with Nick, another accountant. He assured me he would find out what was going on and I asked for a courtesy call back and he said he would. Roughly 3 WEEKS later and contacting Lexus Financial, I called the dealership back. I spoke with Hadi again and he once again PROMISED me a phone call back trying to figure out where my money went, after raising his voice with me and cutting me off when I tried to speak. I called back the following day very close to close of business and was told Hadi had the day off. (what a surprise, and a trend) the following day I called back and he redirected me to another sales associate. Along with the debt owed, I asked this woman about my license and registration and 5 DAYS before it is about to expire, she tells me more than one thing is needed to get my permanent plates. This is something the dealership should've contacted me to get or something they should've asked me for the night I got my new lease, ONCE AGAIN something the dealership FAILED to communicate to me. I am EXTREMELY displeased with the customer service I have received. It has been nothing but lies and deceit and more lies. I was brushed off and spoken to like I was just a call to try and end quickly. I will NEVER lease or buy from this dealership EVER AGAIN.

James White

October 25, 2018

"Horrible!"

- Bockoven

I have been working with Lexus dealers all over the country for the past 10 years, and never have I experienced the absolute worst service as I had at Koons! The dealership is 105 miles from me (closest one) so discussions had to take place through email and phone. The sales person, Morgan Shutter, was deceitful and if I hadn't been diligent, he would have made me drive over 100 miles for no reason. His "everything is set up for you, come on up and just sign the papers" was soooo wrong, because he failed to pass critical info on to the sales manager so they could come up with a critical price. As a result, the lease on a new vehicle was out of the question, so I proceeded with plans to refi my exisitng lease. Shutter and his manager cease all communications and I now deal directly with a finance manager (Jayson Kirk), who misquoted the price of an extended warranty by over $1800! I should have made them stick to their quote, since Jayson put it in writing! When I came to my appointment to close the deal, both Shutter and Kirk were no shows, and the huge pack of paperwork was dumped in the lap of Nick Paparo, another Finance Manager, who had to spend 3 hrs, while we waited patiently, to build the refi deal from scratch. Nick did a great job, but lord he must get frustrated having to clean up the mess of these other 2 incompetent boobs!

Ryan Jones
Morgan Shutter
Other Employees : Jayson Kirk, Nick Paparo

October 18, 2018

"The BEST salesman in the business!!"

- Jaheadia Liburd

Saying that Bob Barrett is one of the BEST salesmen in the business is indeed an understatement! I have purchased several cars in my lifetime and my experience with Bob and Koons Lexus was easy...and with no pressure. The sale with Bob is more of a conversation to uncover your needs in a vehicle, and then he searches their inventory to find you the car of your dreams, or in my case several cars. If you are looking for a new or pre-owned Lexus go see Bob Barrett at Koons Lexus in Delaware he treats you not like a sale, or just another customer, but instead treats you like family. I have nothing but awesome things to say about my experience with Bob.

Bob Barrett