Koons Lexus of Wilmington

Leigh Encarnacion, Customer Relations Manager, Koons Lexus of Wilmington

Leigh Encarnacion

Customer Relations Manager

January 05, 2019

"Koons Went Above and Beyond to Service a Weary Traveler"

- weary_traveler

In transit from NC to NY on Dec. 27 at 1PM, my IS250 began to lose power and the check engine light began to blink. I pulled off the next exit on I-95 and discovered I was within 5 mile of Koons. I called to see if I could get a 'walk in' appointment. The receptionist was friendly and professional and at my request connected me with service. Service Advisor George Shaer answered my call and provided good advice regarding whether to drive the car to Koons or get towed. Once at Koons, George (and the staff) were efficient in diagnosing the problem and recommending a fix (BG Fuel/Air Induction Service) that would allow me to get to NY and subsequently back to NC where I could proceed with a longer term solution. George even had us dropped off at a local restaurant for lunch while we waited. In all, we had only a 3 hour delay from the time the engine light went on until the time we were back on the road! I was extremely impressed (and thankful) with the efforts of Koons, and George in particular, for 'fitting us in' without an appointment, explaining and providing the options, doing the service, and having us on our way in such a short period of time. Service Director Duane Scardina and Koons have assembled an A+ service staff! Thanks again from a weary traveler who made it to his destination just a few hours behind schedule.

George Shaer, Duane Scardina

December 23, 2018

"Koons Lexus will work with you"

- Bartman007

I was 3 months out from my lease ending on my 2016 es. I just dropped in to look and drove out with a new is300. We didn't exactly see eue to eye at first, but Koons Lexus worked with me and we worked a deal we all were happy with. I love my new car and Bob Barrett and the sales crew really stepped up! Thanks again. If you need a new Lexus and want a fair deal go see them.

Bob Barrett
Pernell Pressey

December 23, 2018

"Purchase experience"

- pfkinsey

After finding a Lexus online that fit my taste that happened to be about 50 miles from my home at Koons, I made an appointment to see and test drive the vehicle. I was pared with John Skehan for the deal, and was pared well. John was focused and understood what I wanted and worked with me to achieve that. Pernell Pressey handled the business end for me and was very professional. I would highly recommend both gentlemen to anyone who is in the market for a Lexus automobile either new or pre-owned.

Pernell Pressey