Koons Lexus of Wilmington

Leigh Encarnacion, Customer Relations Manager, Koons Lexus of Wilmington

Leigh Encarnacion

Customer Relations Manager

August 10, 2018

"Everyone should experience buying a Lexus from John ...."

- jimbarone in PA

At least once in your lifetime! I have been purchasing new and used cars since 1981. My father was a used car dealer so I have had too many models to mention. Within the past year I had purchased a Range Rover Sport for my wife. She takes care of her vehicle as well as anyone I know and keeps them immaculate. We had multiple problems which included having to replace an engine (30k) and multiple trips to very uncooperative dealerships. Last time I said one more issue within next three months and we are selling the Rover. Didn’t go a well before engine light came on again. At that point first thing I said is “it’s time for a Lexus”. Her parents have had 6 of them over almost 10 years (3 each) and never had a vehicle in the shop once. They highly recommmeded John and from start to finish he couldn’t have made the purchase any easier and more professional than he did. He explains everything and he truly cares about doing the right thing for you. I’ve been a Realtor for 32 years and my business is all about service. John and the others involved in our purchase provided nothing less than exceptional Service. Everything I’ve ever heard about Lexus stands true and quite frankly my wife and I both love her Lexus car greater in all aspects than her Range Rover. We will be Lexus owners for life and John will always be our sales rep.

John Skehan
Other Employees : Anthony in finance was awesome . Drew in Technology also did an amazing job.

July 14, 2018

"The best sales person I’ve dealt with!"

- Mar_Kar11

Morgan gave my family and myself a great sales experience! I usually do not like the process of purchasing a vehicle, but right away Morgan made my entire family feel comfortable. He wasn’t just trying to sell us a vehicle, he was trying to work for us and meet all of our needs. Our test drive was an amazing experience because he was able to show us all of the features that the vehicle offered and he really seems to have a passion for what he does. I can’t wait to tell all of my co workers and family members about how great my experience was at Lexus of Wilmington :)

Morgan Shutter

June 26, 2018

""Paperwork""

- Jay_Kid

I think that the salesperson needs to be more efficient with the customers paperwork. If you have been doing this 20 plus years you have dealt with the same banks on a regular basis to know ehat they expect from their customers in all various transactions.

Morgan Shutter