Korum Ford-Lincoln

Freddie Trotter

Mike Cook, Sales Consultant, Korum Ford-Lincoln

Mike Cook

November 15, 2018

"Very efficient and Business Like"

- june61944

My thanks to salesman Tim K, manager Steve S, and finance officer Ron B. All did exactly what they said they would do in a timely manner. I have been in business for over 40 years. I have learned to appreciate and value directness, efficiency, courtesy, honesty. and competence. I observed all of these at Korum Ford over the past two days. If my new vehicle experience is as satisfactory as my purchase experience, I will be delighted. Check back in (5) years or so. Thank you again. John Sladek 360 438-3593

Tim Zetterwall
Other Employees : Ron Brown, Finance

November 14, 2018

"Professional and friendly"

- danny777

Our experience at Korum was excellent. They were willing to work with us and hold a car for us because we live out of town. We were pleased with the professional and helpful attentive salesman. The jokes kept us on our toes! Thanks Mike Cook and Steve Smith!

Mike Cook

November 12, 2018

"Tim, Steve and Ron were fantastic!"

- LB

Stayed late to get our deal made and did it with a smile. Great communication by all before and after we drove home our new car.

Tim Zetterwall