Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights

Erin Kundert, Finance/Sales Director, Kundert Volvo of Hasbrouck Heights

Erin Kundert

Finance/Sales Director

May 22, 2018

"Outstanding Service at Volvo"

- szamora

I leased my first car with George and he’s amazing. He has followed up since I got my car and answers every question. George is very professional, kind, and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend others to go to Kundert Volvo and couldn’t be more thankful for the service I have received there.

George Miranda

May 21, 2018

"Just leased a xc40"

- Seamus1

Thank you Jay for making my leasing of a new vehicle so easy. You are extremely knowledgeable and professional and clearly know your products well. This is the 5th Volvo that I have leased/purchased from Kundert Volvo. The dealership and service department have always exceeded my expectations which I why I have stayed with the Volvo and Kundert.

Jarilton Cruz
Other Employees : Marc

May 16, 2018

" Flawless , easy and pleasant everytime."

- burnedcarlady

My S 80 is my 4th Volvo ... would not dream of driving anything else. Particularly when I know it will be checked carefully by Mike Mazzaro and his team. But before the car gets to them I deal with Pete Pesce when I drive into the service entrance.. I have known Pete for many years and have never seen him ruffled by anything or anyone. He asks the necessary questions and concerns in a friendly manner. To me you could not have a more professional person dealing with your clients. Anne M.McCormack Rutherford

Mike Mazzaro