Lahti's Jeep

277 Reviews of Lahti's Jeep

November 10, 2018

"Excellent "

- Booksmartmom

Bought my first Jeep here upon recommendation of my daughter’s boyfriend. Jake was awesome to work with and when it’s time for a new Jeep, I will be going back to Lahti’s!

November 02, 2018

"My first Jeep, won't be my last!"

- LAR24

This was BY FAR the best buying experience ever! Dianne was so wonderful from the moment I walked through the door, until the last moment saying goodbye with my brand new Renegade! Zero pressure, totally relaxed, and completely transparent and friendly. I can't say enough awesome things about it!

October 30, 2018

"Great Experience !"

- crauscher

I just bought a car from here about two weeks ago and I love it! The employees are very helpful, and made the whole process easy!

Ivan Vargas
Ron Booth
October 29, 2018

"No pressure sales."

- JeeperCreeper

Jake was our salesman and so great to work with, no pressure, patient, and very helpful. He got us a great deal and made the entire purchase experience fast and easy.

October 13, 2018

"Excellent family first dealership! "

- Christopher

I love Lahti's. This is probably my 5th car and every experience is better than the last. I bought a patriot, Wrangler, my son's Wrangler, and a Dodge Dakota used once and my parents bought a Grand Cherokee 17 years ago that is still going strong. :)

Markeis Nelson
Jason Fournier
Ron Booth
September 17, 2018

"Great experience buying a new vehicle."

- kimcar

I had a great experience buying a new vehicle at Lahti's Jeep in Leominster. In one afternoon I test drove and purchased a 2018 Jeep Wrangler that the whole family is enjoying. Jake Newcomb and everyone at Lahti's treated me so well and the whole experience went smoothly.

September 09, 2018

"patient, communicative and accommodating staff"

- Audra

I've never driven a Jeep before, nor have I ever leased a vehicle, but Markeis and the rest of the staff at Lahti's were so friendly and knowledgeable,--yet never pushy--that I quickly decided to go for it. I am loving my 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, and I'm so thankful for the staff at Lahti's in Leominster-- especially Markeis, who was both efficient and accommodating in dealing with my busy schedule. He was happy to carefully explain a number of different options and to answer all of my tedious questions. The clarity and communication at Lahti's was impressive. I'd certainly recommend working with them to anyone.

Markeis Nelson
September 06, 2018

"Easy buying"

- Tomluong

Dianne and the staff were friendly and accommodating. We went in to just look at a Wrangler. We got such a good deal we bought not 1 but 2 new Wranglers. We are very happy with the Wranglers and they are fun to drive.

Other Employees : Paul Smart
September 05, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Happy Customer

This is my second Jeep I have Purchesed from Lahti’s. I just handed down my 2009 to a family remember and purchased a new 2018. I had put in an online inquiry and Jacob Newcomb followed up very early the following business day. Jacob was awesome to work with and answered all my questions about the new features in the vehicle. He was patient while I test drove a couple of Jeeps and pondered over the color selection.... Patrick found awesome financing that fit with in my budget. The entire Team went above and beyond to make this deal happen. Thank you , Jacob and Patrick

August 20, 2018

"Bought our first Jeep here"

- rob405827

We downsized from 2 vehicles and purchased a new Cherokee, and the experience was wonderful. Not pushy, very comfortable. Ivan was very helpful and knowledgeable, making our experience very simple and stress free. Would certainly recommend him and Lahti's to anyone looking for a new Jeep.

Ivan Vargas