Land Rover Princeton

1125 NJ-206, Princeton, New Jersey 08540

811 Reviews of Land Rover Princeton

January 15, 2019

"Made a tedious process easy"

- Sjs722

My LR2 was ready to be sold in Florida. Within two weeks Land Rover Princeton had a new Velar for me and I was driving it in Florida. So happy and what an amazing team to help me through this email process especially Joel and Richie...you guys rock!!

Jan 16, 2019 -

Land Rover Princeton responded

We are so excited to hear that you like we do business and that we gave you a great experience. Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Family!

January 08, 2019

"A+ Experience"

- Wendy

Jonathan Magowan is a low-pressure, knowledgeable sales professional, who gave me the space and time I needed to make my own decision. He knew all about the Discovery and offered me a test drive even as the dealership was closing down for the night. Jon made my purchase of a 2019 Discovery pain free and fun. That's right, I said it, fun. He was a really good guy to deal with and gave me a fair price on the trade of my Audi A-4.

Jonathan Magowan

Land Rover Princeton responded

Wendy - It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Land Rover family!

January 07, 2019

"First in class"

- Grateful Customer

From start to finish the folks at PLR just do it right! Thank you to everyone for your incredible professionalism and personalized service. I’ve worked with Jorge for 9yrs., and he has directed me to fine sales people each time, no detail is ever overlooked! Thank you Jorge, Karen, Rich, Steve and Nahim for once again making the experience seem less!! Grateful customer, Erin T.

Naim Johnson
Stephen Bergamo

Land Rover Princeton responded

Erin - No matter if it is your first or your tenth, it is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations on the latest addition to the family!

January 06, 2019

"Range Rover Sport Lease"

- ronanddebbiez

Joel Mironov is an exemplary sales consultant, he went above and beyond to help decide on which vehicle to purchase, we decided to purchase the Range Rover Sport. His knowledge of the SUV made my decision stress free. We really appreciate Joel's expertise and look forward to future purchases. Thank you again Ron and Debbie Z. Many thanks to Jorge, Mike and Rich. Service Department is also outstanding!!!

Land Rover Princeton responded

Ron and Debbie - Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years. Congratulations on the newest edition to your family!

January 03, 2019

"As always......outstanding "

- CarynBlack

I have dealt with MANY dealerships in the past and this dealership is second to NONE!! My first experience was when I went to them with a RR that I did NOT buy from them. They treated me as if I bought the car from them. The service was so outstanding that when I went to buy my 2016 RR, I didn’t even think about going anywhere else. Jorge had Karen help me and she was fantastic!! Cut to Dec 2018, and basically, the whole dealership was trying to find me a car (every dealership was SOLD OUT) I was looking to lease a 2019 RR sport dynamic and no one had one. Karen knew I only wanted an all black exterior and never once tried to try to sway me into getting a different color. She worked tirelessly trying to get me a car. I ended up going in to see Karen where I saw management in jorge’s office all working searching to get me a car. Karen ended up showing me a 2019 triple black full size RR that she knew I’d fall in love with. She KNOWS her customer!! Michael in finance got me an amazing deal (wasn’t easy) and Karen got me the most beautiful RR. And.... the entire dealership did it with smiles. Karen is personable, HONEST and a true professional!! I’m in sales so I can say with 100% confidence, don’t go anywhere else. Karen is the best! The whole dealership gets 5 stars!!

Andrew Weir
January 03, 2019

"Discovery Lease"

- Acarusojr

Karen was awesome to work with! She got my new lease deal done in less than two hours. That included getting me out of my existing lease.

Land Rover Princeton responded

We are so excited to hear that you like we do business and that we gave you a great experience. Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington Family!

January 02, 2019

"2nd Range Rover"

- bavedv

This is the second Range Rover I've had and enjoyed the experience. Working with Karen is always a pleasure and the manager Jorge is a really nice guy. they always remember you and your family and it feels like doing business with friends. Also a mention for Carlos in service, who also goes above and beyond and Michael the finance guy, who doesn't push anything on you and guides you through the process. A well run organization.

Carlos D'Oleo

Land Rover Princeton responded

No matter how many times we have earned your business, We are so excited to hear about your great experience. Thank you again for your continued loyalty. Congratulations and we wish you all the best in 2019.

December 27, 2018

"Thrilled"

- AReckdenwald

We had a very positive experience at Land Rover, Princeton. From the moment we walked in, we were immediately greeted by the manager, Rich, and he directed us to Joel. Joel showed us a variety of models and taught us a lot about not only Land Rover but cars in general. He was knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. Even our two young children had fun playing and talking to Joel and Nick! We got a Discovery for our growing family and are very excited to work with Land Rover moving forward!

Land Rover Princeton responded

We are so glad we offered you such a positive experience. Congratulations and all the best in 2019

December 25, 2018

"One of the best I have had"

- Arlene1

Joel was the best! He was very professional and understood exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend Joel and your dealership whenever possible.

Land Rover Princeton responded

Arlene - We think he is the best too. Thank you for sharing your experience and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

December 25, 2018

"Amazing experience"

- lpaparo

I just picked up my third Range Rover Sport and my second SVR. There are several dealers closer to my home, but none can match Princeton's commitment to excellence. The entire team did an amazing job. This was by far the easiest purchase. From sales to financing, completely painless. The service team always see that any issues that arise, are corrected the first time in a timely manner. Keep up the great work.

Carlos D'Oleo
Andrew Weir

Land Rover Princeton responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We are so glad you enjoyed the experience.