Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Internet Sales

October 04, 2017

"Bad customer service "

- Claudia

I bought a brand new Dodge Journey , 5 years ago , now the car has 52000 milles and started making weird noises . I had the car towed to landmark and they told me that they will check the car asap . They told me on the phone that if it was a transmission problem , it would be covered because of manufacturer defects , 2 days later they called me and said a i need a new transmission and that they are not going to cover it . The manager Tim Anderson is a joke , needs to be fired , very bad customer service experience and no solution. Very unproffesional , didnt even take me into his office , started talking to me in the middle of the service center .Never buy any dodge again

Preston Hood . TIm Henderson

August 02, 2017

"Felt Shady"

- RTRBama11

I arrive looking at a vehicle that I was very interested in. Upon arrival the car had not been cleaned, there was a charge cord in the front cup holder, straw wrapper on the front seat, and over 600 miles had been put on the vehicle. It was impossible to tell what shape the vehicle was in because it was so dirty. I left and said i would be back in a few days hoping that the vehicle would be detailed. When i arrived it looks like they had just wiped things down (not detailed), there was trim still hanging off inside, 2 chips in the windshield, and brake dust still on the rims. This really showed they didn't really want my business. Also, they were not willing to work on price with me, even though we were very close to a deal...in spite of everything. Then 2 weeks later the price of the vehicle drops to what i would have paid for it, with no response from the dealer. Overall, a horrible experience and have no interest in the vehicle now just out of principle.

July 17, 2017

"FALSE ADVERTISING!!!! "

- DB

LANDMARKS RADIO COMMERCIALS SAY, "WE WILL TAKE YOUR TRADE AND MAKE A DEAL NO MATTER WHAT!!" This is not true!!! I called Sunday morning about an advertised special on the Ram Rebel pickup. I explained my situation and the salesperson (Peter) said I needed to come in they could make it work!! I explained I didn't want to waste my time but he convinced me. Once I arrived, the first thing I was told was the truck with the amazing deal had already sold.....Why wasn't I called???? Then after a few hours I was told I we couldn't make a deal because I needed to keep my car longer. AGAIN, I EXPLAINED THE SITUATION WHEN I CALLED!!! Complete waste of time and FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!!!

Peter