Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Internet Sales

Lamin Ceesay, Sales Consultant, Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Lamin Ceesay

August 06, 2018

"Great customer service! Nikesh Amin put me in a brand new ca"

- Kaydon18

Love the customer service! Nikesh Amin put me and my wife in a brand new Dodge Journey the same day. He took care of my family & we thank him.

Nikesh Amin

July 16, 2018

"Dealership Corrected and Explained Issue"

- GregRobinson

This review was updated as the dealership remedied the issue. Will contact site to have initial review removed. Thank you for working with your customers to fix the issue.

May 28, 2018

"Very unprofessional crew"

- Juniorbraga

I'm really frustrated with this dealer. I went all the way to Morrow from Acworth to see a Ram 2500 that was in the website for sell, then they told me the manager was using the truck as a personal car. So they guarantee me that they would take the keys and have the truck ready for me next day, but guess what, not again. So I'm just giving up to buy any car from them and trying to find a dealer that is really professional and want to do business.

I talked to 3 sales members, but just have 2 names, Willie Thompson, Chamas Plummer

Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, Morrow, GA, 30260