Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria

Austin Tafoya, Client Advisor, Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria

Austin Tafoya

Client Advisor

September 22, 2018

"The wait was worth it! "

- Fioconess

I spent a few hours here today. But I walked away in my first ever "brand new" car! My last car was off their lot and I still loved it. But I'm loving my new ride. These guys took great care of me today and my time here was in a very fun upbeat environment so the time didn't even really feel that long. You can tell everyone in there seems to really enjoy being there and their coworkers!

Albert Heron
Jeff Alves
Billy Phister

September 21, 2018

"Easy car buying experience"

- BRE

Buying my first car on my own seemed like a scary situation but Hunter made the process easy and a pleasant experience. He was very good at explaining all the safety features the Hyundai Sonata has and the test drive went way better than expected, as he showed me how to use the technology in the car before I was out on my own. I am so happy I bought from Larry H Miller Hyundai and could not be more pleased with the service and the sales this company has. Hunter is very friendly and made the process of finding the right car for me so fun and exciting! Will definitely be going to Larry H Miller Hyundai in the future and telling anyone who is looking for a new car this is the place to go!

Hunter Wood

September 21, 2018

"I don’t normally do reviews"

- Yirkas

I don’t usually write reviews but Dakota addition and Justin made my mother so happy. She was looking for a car the last car for her and one that would be given to me. She wanted to take care of us. Dakota took us everywhere and showed us everything. Addison pulled favors so we could get a new car instead of used. We didn’t want anyone else’s problems. And Justin put it together for only 3 dollars more a day! Now we have a 2018 Hyundai Elantra! Thank you for helping me and my mom!

Dakota Diaz