Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria

Justin Mauer

November 19, 2018

"⭐️ PHENOMENAL ⭐️"

- Casinogirl2018

First and foremost this quest started out as a referral from my best friend. Before I jumped the gun and headed out to Larry H. Miller Hyundai, I wanted to research and look around to see what my options were. By the 5/6 car lot I was devastated & discouraged. Almost on the verge of tears from weary day of scouting cars I finally call Mr.Warren. Not only himself but the whole team made me feel welcomed and accommodated my needs. THANK YOU DSHON, COACH & JT for everything! I am now a proud owner of a 2017 Chevy Sonic ! I definitely will be making another purchase sooner than later.

JT Hemstreet
Rich Metcalf
Dshon Warren

November 17, 2018

"Awesome Experience Again"

- Ryan H

This was our 2nd Hyundai purchase from Jorden at this dealership! Jorden is extremely knowledgeable about the Hyundai products! He was extremely patient as we were shopping for our sons 1st car! Our son is over the moon happy with his new~used Elantra! Thank you Jorden!

Jorden Smart
Sam Quina

November 12, 2018

"Great experience!"

- lauren_az77

This is my second time buying a vehicle from Larry H Miller Hyundai and I could not be happier. My husband and I are very happy with the car buying experience that we had and we will always go back to Larry H Miller Hyundai whenever we need a vehicle. JT was a great help and Jeff in finance was just as great and helpful. 5 stars all around for sure.

JT Hemstreet