Legend Nissan

John Shellock, Customer Care Advocate, Legend Nissan

John Shellock

Customer Care Advocate

September 20, 2018

"best car buying experience anywhere"

- Robert P.

I went to Legend Nissan to purchase an Altima. While there I met two gentlemen Johnnie Rhodes and Dwayne Evans. They greeted me as soon as I walked through door. Mr. Rhodes walked me through the available inventory. He was very patient with me. Shortly thereafter, I knew which Altima I wanted. Then I met with Mr. Evans. He finalized all my paperwork, and explained to me all the options available. My buying experience was very positive. I would recommend this Dealership to everyone. This is the second Nissan in our family; My wife loves her Pathfinder. Thank you to the Management Team for providing us with talented staff. Robert P.

Johnnie Rhodes
Other Employees : Dwayne Evans

September 14, 2018

"Nice and easy"

- Shablizzy

I am from Bronx. I shopped at 3 Nissan dealerships for my maxima. Legend Nissan has the best inventory and also the best salesperson out there ā€” ALAM. Iā€™d recommend him to my friends and family.

September 11, 2018

"The way car buying/leasing experience should be"

- bigpav7

This was probably the easiest transaction we ever had. Everything was handled via email and text, no games, no pressure, no surprises. Alam worked with me for 2 months trying to make the deal work and came through as promised. No other dealers could even come close to the price these guys gave me. We are very happy with the vehicle and Legend Nissan.

Ashraful Alam