Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

21730 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, Michigan 48124

Michelle Sladovich, Sales & Leasing Professional-Cadillac/Chevrolet, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Michelle Sladovich

Internet Sales Manager

September 22, 2018

"First class treatment!"

- DD

The purchase of my first Cadillac was such a pleasant experience at Les Stanford! Frank was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient while we were looking and test driving. The paperwork and vehicle was ready before I arrived, making the pick up on the next day speedy. All of the staff seemed warm. As I happily drove away in my new purchase, I felt satisfied with both my vehicle and dealership experience. Frank-thanks for picking me up at Enterprise and your excellent customer care. Greg and Lamont, you have a gem on your team (and you both rock too)! Definitely recommend this dealership.

Frank Fleshner
Lamont Richmond
Greg Smykowski

September 21, 2018

"My second purchase"

- My red Cadillac

This was my second deal with les Stanford dealership. Two years ago I needed a new car and liked the Cadillac suv so much. And I thought it might be too expensive to have. But I went there and met Michelle sladovich. A wonderful lady. We connected right away. She helped me get my Cadillac at a very reasonable price and also helped me turning in my old GMC Acadia and this year I needed a car for my 19 years old son. I was So happy when they asked me if I already have an agent with them and I said yes it’s ms sladovich. She was available right that minute and also helped me get the Chevy Malibu for my son and we had the car parked in our driveway the next day. Thanks Michelle ??

Michelle Sladovich

September 21, 2018

"Excellent service!!"

- Sallieyoung

So happy with my new Grand Sport, Thanks to Goran for making the sale and paper work fast n easy for us because i had to drive from out of state,Now my 2 sons are wanting to buy new vehicles from him them also,So we shall see you soon,Thanks again!! Sallie Young

Goran Krstovski