Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

21730 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, Michigan 48124

Michelle Sladovich, Sales & Leasing Professional-Cadillac/Chevrolet, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Sales & Leasing Professional-Cadillac/Chevrolet
Erik Hibbard, Internet Sales Manager, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Erik Hibbard

Internet Sales Manager
Rochelle White, Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Rochelle White

Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac
Brian Witkowski, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Brian Witkowski

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 16, 2018

"Fantastic--and first--lease experience!"

- angus

I was previously a bike commuter in Detroit, which was great, but after taking a new job in Royal Oak, I needed a car. I decided to go with a GM brand because I could get the GM Family discount, and I am so glad I did! I'm incredibly happy with the new Cadillac XT4 I leased yesterday from Michelle, and with the patience and promptness she demonstrated. She's incredibly knowledgable about the vehicles she sells and the Cadillac brand as a whole, and super friendly, too! After my initial visit, we had a lengthy text exchange while I was looking at different colors and options packages, and she always responded quickly and with accurate information. I knew what features I wanted and had no use for, and she respected that by not trying to upsell me into an unnecessarily expensive model. I never felt like I was getting a bad deal or that I was going to be hit with hidden fees upon signing--or worse, hidden costs that pop up after I have the car for a while. As a young (barely 25), first-time leaser, this was a significant financial decision for me--especially given that it's a high-end car. Michelle managed to put me at ease and feel confident in my decision, and she always contextualized important information. I never felt pressured to sign, nor did I feel like she was trying to get me out the door when I was indecisive. When I finally picked out the car (which I LOVE), Michelle was clear about when it would be ready and what to expect upon signing. Signing the lease was indeed smooth as Jeremy patiently walked me through everything. Overall, this was a painless and rather fun experience! Thanks for getting me into a great car--wishing you and your team much success! - Ben

Other Employees : Jeremy

November 13, 2018

"My experience was great!"

- Ms.McKinney

Michelle is an excellent sales rep. She is very knowledgeable & helpful. I would definitely return to Les Standford & refer friends & family. Jeremy was great too!

Other Employees : Jeremy Bouldin

November 06, 2018

"Happy caddy buyer"

- Docksales

Michelle Sladovich was very effective at answering my questions and cutting to the chase. I felt as though she had a sense for my valuable time as well as being quick to understand what I was seeking to do. I’m very short order, Michelle found the right vehicle and gave me a fair deal. I love my new CT6.

New 2019 Cadillac CTS, $51427