Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Sales & Leasing Consultant

October 13, 2017

"Awesome service! "

- Aelevin

My entire experience with Cory was outstanding. He handled a million questions without pause and when the time came to sign the paperwork for my new lease everything was handled so quickly and efficiently. I was in and out of the dealership in less than 25 minutes! I would highly recommend Cory and will definitely be visiting him for my next car.

October 13, 2017

"Goran is best of the best-drove 2000 miles to buy a new ZO6"

- Bud Sharpe

Very rarely will I take the time or care to write a review, but this one is necessary. Goran is the salesman you need to go to if you're in the market for a new or used automobile. I drove all the way from Florida and back to buy a new ZO6 from Goran at Les Stanford in Dearborn, MI. From pre-sales and administrative tasks, Goran was the absolute best salesman I have ever worked with... #1 of 27 car salesman worked with in the past 35 years! I served in the military for 30 years, and my wife and I trusted him with our retirement savings. He is an outstanding man with an incredible work ethic. Would most definitely buy from him again in the future!

Goran Krstovski
Russ Baltazar

October 12, 2017

"OUTSTANDING SERVICE !! "

- Lisa Clark

I must say that this was my best car shopping experience ever! We were absolutely pleased with this dealership because of the outstanding service we received from Cory. Not only was he extremely genuine and knowledgeable, but also a true professional. We highly recommend Cory to our family and friends!!

Used 2011 Cadillac CTS, $14993