Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

21730 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, Michigan 48124

Goran Krstovski, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Michelle Sladovich, Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac/Chevrolet, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Michelle Sladovich

Katie Gipson, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Katie Gipson

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 17, 2017

"My Awesome experience with Michelle Sladovich"

- Leorea E. Heard

I had an awesome experience with Michelle Sladovich At the Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac dealer. She took her time making sure I understood the price, operations of the vehicle, test driving questions, and showing different vehicles to make sure I was comfortable with my purchase choice. Not only did I purchase a beautiful vehicle I gained a friend whom is still assisting me when I need help with questions about my XT5 Cadillac that I'm still learning to operate. It is good to have a sales consultant friend like Michelle that is patient with the senior generation to help us understand the new technology vehicles of today's world. Michelle's office meeting sets the tone friendly, warm, pleasant and full of experience.

Michelle Sladovich

November 13, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Gcharrette

Under the circumstances I was on (the lose of my mother that week I purchased the truck) Goran was awesome! He was patient, and professional he took care of everything and made sure everything was in order for me to pick up the truck. Thanks Goran.

November 10, 2017

"Stress-free experience!"

- BeckyB2017

This was the best experience that I have ever had! Goran went above and beyond to get me exactly what I wanted at a great price. Whenever I had a question, Goran was quick to answer. It was a stress-free experience and I will definitely be back and recommend him.

New 2018 Chevrolet Equinox, $27539