Lester Glenn Hyundai

Greg Levine

Frank Acquaviva, Sales Representative, Lester Glenn Hyundai

Frank Acquaviva

January 02, 2019

"Best experience of car buying "

- Lstill

Greg was wonderful assisting with the purchase of my vehicle would recommend everyone I know to contact him he was very knowledgeable and friendly listened to my needs and was very patient in answering all of my questions. Thank you Greg I hope to do business with you again!

Greg Levine

December 27, 2018

"Best buying experience ever"

- Theresa Garcia

Went to Lester Glen and they worked miracles to get me into myGenesis. Everyone went above and beyond to make this transaction. Went into finance with Al Machado and he was a pleasure to deal with, no pressure and made sure everything was explained and we were happy by time we left. This is like our 4th car from Lester Glen and I’m sure not our last. Thank you everyone including Blaise who made this happen. And a special thank you to Sue DellaGatta 😉

J.P. DaSilva
Al Machado
Other Employees : Sue Dellagatta, Blaise Scibetta

December 23, 2018

"Price has nothing to do with it."

- Ira

When I go to a service center for repair I expect the problem to be determined before I pay for something I might not need. My Genius coupe was not starting intermittently. I never knew when this was going to happen. When this happened, I got the car started and drove to Lester Glenn. When I pressed the Start-Stop button, the car failed to shut down. Again this was not happening all the time. I went into the service area and explained the problem. I was told that the cost to diagnose would be $145. I agreed and proceed to wait for about ninety minutes until they could look at the car. I was also told that the last time I was in for service was in 2016. Really unnecessary, what does that have to do with anything? Not that it matters, but as a Vietnam Vet, and an American I know I have the right to make my own choices. After diagnosing they determined that they would replace the Start-Stop button. The next day I was called to pick up my car. I paid after I asked if there was a veteran discount. They dropped the bill by about 15%. I had to ask for this discount. It started and I drove home. Two days later the same problems started again. I called the dealer and spoke to a Mr. Michael Kelly, after some heated exchanges, he agreed to refund me an additional $50. Pretty silly if the problem is still there. That's when I was asked if I wanted the work they did to be free. I was told that his people have to be paid for the time spent fixing my car. Again I pay all my bills and all I expect is some degree of honesty in return, the price has nothing to do with it. I feel I paid $360. for nothing. I'm sure if this review is ever posted, Mr. Kelly will dispute what I am posting. P.S. I spoke to a Craig at Hyundai Consumers Affairs in California, and he listed but was no help at all. Also took my concerns to Ocean County Consumer Affairs. I'm told that nothing can be done as it's a what I say and what they say situation.

Joseph Giuliano