Lexus Of Orland

Sherry Derings

DeAndre Jones, Sales Consultant, Lexus Of Orland

DeAndre Jones

February 19, 2018

"Sherry Rocks!! Five Star Sales Consultant"

- Eajsmith

Came in for Service and left with a Beautiful Certified Lexus NX from Sherry. She explained everything and answered ALL Our questions. Great Gal surpassed our expectations.

Sherry Derings
Mike Bannos

February 19, 2018

"Purchased of a new 2018 LX 570"

- Marek

My name is Marek this is my story, my experience. I purchased new 2018 LEXUS LX 570 THREE-ROW. Kevin Martin as a general sale manager at Lexus of Orland Park presented me an offer it was hard to refuse. Kevin and his team of Aiman Hamdan and Martha Miller worked out a phenomenal deal. Aiman Hamdan is one of the most knowledgeable people I met about Lexus cars,options, packages and other products of Lexus .Every question I asked Aiman has been answered to my satisfaction. Great job Aiman. Martha Miller finance manager worked out a fantastic deal to financed my car. I think with Martha experience and input help me to signed the final documents of the contract. Thank you Martha. Buying the car from Lexus of Orland Park was a unique experience from beginning to the end of the deal. Excellent job Kevin.. I worked with some phenomenal people at the Lexus dealership and I'm looking forward work again with the same team in the future. Very happy with the purchase of 2018 LX 570 Marek Wiecek 02.19.2018

Aiman Hamdan
Martha Miller
Kevin Martin

February 17, 2018

"Full satisfaction"

- lexusRC350

Marek was very helpful with his knowledge about a car I was ready to buy. Marek answered all my questions with patient and excellent understanding what I want. I strongly recommend Marek Okreglek to everyone who wants to by Lexus . He is very friendly and responsive person. Thanks Marek, Im lucky I met you that day.

Marek Okreglak