Lexus Of Silver Spring

Sam Kim

Micheanggello Rojo, Executive Sales Consultant, Lexus Of Silver Spring

Micheanggello Rojo

Executive Sales Consultant
ALEX ABBASZADEH, Master Certified Executive Sales Consultant , Lexus Of Silver Spring

ALEX ABBASZADEH

Master Certified Executive Sales Consultant
Ajay Arora, Executive Sales Consultant, Lexus Of Silver Spring

Ajay Arora

Executive Sales Consultant

June 19, 2018

"Excellent Dealer, Great People to do business with"

- Bhaumik

I had a very pleasant experience at Lexus of Silver Spring. My Sales Consultant Mr. Ali Golestani made me feel at home. Even though I bought a used car, it feels and smells like new. He got it detailed, cleaned and shine. I would not choose any other dealership over them for my next cars. Its a great car, great people especially Mr. Ali. Highly recommended. I am glad I did business with Mr. Ali.

Ali Golestani

June 18, 2018

"Sam was great to work with. I would highly recommend Sam!"

- Kegan

Sam was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. In all of our years of buying cars, Sam was the only one that took the time to put all 3 cars side by side and let us test drive them. All dealers that we’ve been to, they would let us test drive one and made us wait while they move that car and get the other. it is very important for the decision making process when all options are placed side by side for review. Even though Darcars was a couple of hundred dollars off a competitor and an hour away from our house, we chose to go with Sam just for the pure fact that he took his time with us and was never pushy. I respect his style and would highly recommend buying a Lexus from Sam! Thank you Sam.

Sam Kim

June 18, 2018

"Excelent costumer service "

- Nane249

Alex you are amazing and I couldn’t have had a better experience. You made it an exciting and easy process getting my 2018 lexus is 300, You bent over backwards for me and i am so excited. I don’t have enough thank you's for everything that you did for me. You took the time to answer each question fully. Thank you again for everything cannot choose a better dealer they make you feel so special with the best sales consultant.

ALEX ABBASZADEH