Lexus Of Silver Spring

Executive Sales Consultant

December 15, 2017

"Tony Kim "

- Tnguy689

My visit to this establishment was phenomenal! Tony is a very charismatic, intelligent, and helpful gentlemen. I came in looking to lease and he helped me decide on the I-S 300. I can not thank him enough, for it was one of the best leases I've have in a while. He answered all my questions within a professional manner, and gave me full details so any other questions I may have had, were answered. Overall, great experience!

Tony Kim

December 13, 2017

"Loved my new Lexus!"

- Anne213

Joel made my buying very easy. He promised to take care of me and he did. Nevr has car buying stress free because of him.

Joel Araojo

December 10, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- Joyce2007-Infinity

My experience with Lexus of Silver Spring has always been outstanding due primarily to Ajay Arora (Sales Specialist). He has worked with me since 2007, when I bought my first Lexus. Ajay is always courteous, attentive, and a consummate professional. He is extremely knowledgeable about the Lexus models. I favor the RX350s. He goes through the basics on the vehicle, always pointing out new features. He answers my questions, no matter how simple. Ajay seemed to take the extra steps to ensure the whole experience is pleasant and stress free. Ajay could definitely teach lessons in customer service. In my book, Ajay is the epitome of an "outstanding" salesman. He introduced me to Michael Murphy in the Service Department, who is excellent. The dealership is always clean and well illumined, and everyone seemed pleasant and helpful. I have absolutely no reservations about recommending this dealership and especially Ajay to family, friends, and colleagues. Joyce/2017

Ajay Arora