Lexus Of Silver Spring

ALEX ABBASZADEH, SALES ASSOCIATE, Lexus Of Silver Spring

ALEX ABBASZADEH

SALES ASSOCIATE

October 12, 2017

"He is awesome... He provides a good service."

- Wookeun Jeong

He stayed past midnight for the purchasing date.. Works hard and does a good job taking care of customers. He was also very thorough about the values and features of the cars I was interested. He's the best!!!

October 11, 2017

"amazing experience"

- louise

i really have good experience with joel. he made me feel confident in purchasing my first lexus car. he answered my questions very patiently. i really thank him for helping me out with this important car purchase.

Joel Araojo
Daji Cummings

October 08, 2017

"Sam and his team are the best!"

- Badhikari

We’ve never leased a car before, so what better car to lease than a Lexus for our budget! The first time we walked into the dealership Sam was really welcoming and made us feel comfortable. Unlike other places, at new no point did we feel that they were pushing for a sale even though it was the end of the fiscal year that specific day. Sam asked us all the right questions to help us make a decision. I had done a fair amount of research and Sam respected that. He understood our needs and was very frank about all the pros and cons of us picking a Lexus against the other brand we had been thinking about. He understood our financial budget and made sure that we got the best deal. Once approved by the dealership manager, Andreas, Sam promised us a deal that was hard to decline. I called up other dealerships and asked for a competitive number but none of them could give us any better deal, and hence we went for it. Sam did a great job in not only helping us out but showed excellent salesmanship for his own team as he got them a deal as well. He always communicated well with us and his own team ( Andreas and Sally). Everything was 100% transparent even on the actual day of signatures. They went above and beyond their regular jobs to actually accommodate my personal requests which helped me surprise my parents in the best possible way. Both me and my wife are really satisfied with the whole experience and would highly recommend Sam and Darcars Silver Spring if you’re looking to get a Lexus. They are the best!!

Sally Morshed