Lexus Of Silver Spring

Laleh Pouya

Executive Sales Consultant
Sam Kim, Sales Consultant, Lexus Of Silver Spring

Sam Kim

ALEX ABBASZADEH, Master Certified Executive Sales Consultant , Lexus Of Silver Spring

ALEX ABBASZADEH

Master Certified Executive Sales Consultant

September 19, 2018

"Just bought our second car from Alex Abbaszadeh"

- BritChick

I bought an RX350 from Alex about a year ago - I was a new Lexus customer, but Alex converted me to a loyal Lexus customer - I just love my new car. Working with Alex was such a great experience (he was helpful and honest and totally took the pain out of buying a car), that I went back and bought another car from him for my daughter yesterday. As long as Alex is in the business, I will never go to another salesman. Thanks Alex!

ALEX ABBASZADEH

September 18, 2018

"Excellent experience in buying a use RX350 vehicle"

- Football23

I came to buy a Rx350 and the salesman was great and we get based on the salesman Mr. Ali and he was the best salesman I have ever had.

Ali Golestani

September 16, 2018

"Perfect service with generous availability and kindness"

- farbah

During my transaction at Lexus, Ali was extremely generous with his time sharing his advice and knowledge to inform me the details needed to help me clarify my decision and in the process of getting my car ready, he helped me at every step and I am very grateful for his help.

Ali Golestani