Lexus Of Silver Spring

Shell Lewis

Chris Cedeno, Executive Sales Consultant, Lexus Of Silver Spring

Chris Cedeno

February 17, 2018

"Good dealer, hard working"

- lfmyh110829

If you think the point of good dealer is just the price, you definitely underestimate this job. Sam has really good services. From buying the new car to finally selling it, he has been worked with me for two and half years. To be honest, his service save me a lot of time and always helpful. You just can’t go wrong with him.

Sam Kim

February 16, 2018

"A very good experience of car purchasing"

- celine

We are very happy with the whole process of purchasing our new Lexus RX 350 from Lexus of Silver Spring. Employee there are very nice and patient to answers our questions and concerns. Ty is very professional to show us how to use new tech one by one. I would refer my friends to buy their Lexus in this dealer.

Tyjuan Gould

February 14, 2018

"Fantastic Professional Personalized Experience"

- Dr. B.

Alex Abbaszadeh was an absolute pleasure to work with during the purchase of my new 2018 Lexus RX 350L ! He was extremely knowledgeable, patient, warm and attentive to every detail / option that I desired and was willing to go the extra mile to ensure that I purchased exactly what I wanted. The Lexus Silver Spring dealership exudes a relaxed professionalism and warmth. There is no pressure and you feel totally in control of the experience. Alex made me feel valued and empowered as a mom and had me laughing and well taken care of while going through the necessary paperwork /process. He ensured that I understood every feature and took the time to set up my music and phone / text connectivity to the vehicle before I drove off. Immediately responsive by text or phone call to answer any questions, Alex truly made the car buying experience an enjoyable one! He continues to ensure that I am pleased with my new truly amazing 3rd row seat Lexus and I look forward to a prolonged professional relationship with him and Lexus of Silver Spring. Thanks Alex and Lexus of Silver Spring. Job well done! Dr. B.

ALEX ABBASZADEH