Lexus of Brookfield

Jordon Klein

Brian Larsen, Finance Manager, Lexus of Brookfield

Brian Larsen

January 21, 2019

"Certified 2015 Lexus RX 350"

- Kathy

I had a wonderful experience at the Brookfield Lexus. I have never been there before. I was looking for a certified car and that is what I found. All of the staff made me feel very comfortable and respected my wishes. It was delightful working with Dave Bray As my sales person. He and all of the staff were very respect full and flexible. In addition I love the tech support provided by Wade. I feel I can reach out to either of these gentlemen in the future if needed.

Dave Bray

January 20, 2019

"Technology Update"

- Chrissy

Wade made learning new technology fun and surprisingly easy. Being technology challenged as I am, I wasn't very confident that I would be able to learn anything. I was pleasantly surprised!! A big Thank you!!

Sam Aly

January 20, 2019

"Great experience!"

- Shelly

Wade is very knowledgeable and courteous! What a great experience learning all the great things that this car has to offer. Wade made it easy and answers all my questions in a timely manner even after our initial meeting. I would recommend Wade and this dealership as this is the second Lexus RX350 that I have purchased.

Jeff Baker