Lexus of Brookfield

294 Reviews of Lexus of Brookfield

January 17, 2019

"2 Thumbs Up!"

- Lexus

That was the quickest vehicle buying experience I’ve ever had!! Wonderful start to finish! If I had to recommend someone to assist with your car buying needs, Nate is your car guy!

Nate Rench
January 16, 2019

"Helpful and Patient"

- olderwiser

Wade Schumacher definitely makes understanding the new technology on my new Lexus easy and quick. I am not a genius with all the bells and whistles, but Wade definitely is. After our initial sit down session when I picked up my new ES350, he told me to make a note of any future questions I might have about my car. I thought I had everything figured out, but still had one question about setting up the home screen in my car. A quick phone call with simple verbal instructions set me straight and I am now a happy driver. Again. I truly appreciate Wade's knowledge and patience with these questions.

January 15, 2019

"Best experience ever buying a car!"

- Abbyerd

This was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. I buy a different car every year and Sam was the best salesperson I've ever done business with. The entire experience, including the atmosphere and layout was wonderful! I will be coming back when I buy another vehicle to this Lexus dealership. I will be recommending this place to anyone who wants to buy a car.

Sam Aly
January 15, 2019

"Wonderful "

- Heidi22

My first experience at this dealership. We were treated with respect and kindness. They made you feel they were glad you were there whether it was a new or used car. Robert & Brian stayed an hour and half past closing time just so I could take the car home that night & not have to come back. Wade was so much fun teaching me all the electronics of the car

Brian Larsen
Other Employees : Robert Majesky
January 14, 2019

"Great customer service "

- Amy

We stopped in to this Lecus dealership for some help with our lexus(which was not purchased here), Wade was gracious and friendly and helpful to us, even though he was not making a sale. My husband and I were much impressed, he even took the time to explain some options that we were unaware we had. Would definitely recommend this place because of how welcoming and helpful Wade was to us!!!

Lexus of Brookfield responded

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Amy! We work hard to provide each of our clients with the best automotive experience! We hope to see you again!

January 12, 2019

"Lexus NX"

- mikelin123

The Lexus of Brookfield team was great! We had been car shopping for awhile and they by far surpassed the other dealerships we visited. Thanks for the five star treatment!

Kevin Bell
Jordon Klein

Lexus of Brookfield responded

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us! We work hard to provide each of our clients with the best automotive experience! We hope to see you again!

January 10, 2019

"Very good tech support "

- Meg013

Wade did a great job teaching me how to use the navigation system effectively. Very competent and good people skills. He really was able to instruct without making me feel overwhelmed.

Lexus of Brookfield responded

Thanks for sharing your recent service experience with us! We hope you continue to choose Lexus of Brookfield as your first choice for all your vehicle needs. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

January 09, 2019

"Amazing!"

- Neena

Our experience with Brookfield Lexus is a long history. Wade in particular is spectacular at putting us at ease with all the technology! Sam was a gem!

Sam Aly
Nikolaos Vlahos
Larry Brodacz
January 07, 2019

"Awesome "

- Lexus new buyer

First time buying a Lexus and was very impressed from the dealership to Dale the salesperson to Wade in technical support. Will be buying future cars from Brookfield of Lexus again. Keep up the great service!

Dale Roeglin
Jan 11, 2019 -

Lexus of Brookfield responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

January 07, 2019

"Very friendly people. No gimmicks car buying was so easy."

- laluone1

Kevin was very helpful and professional. He follow up with us to make sure every thing is OK This was the best car buying experience I had. During the paper work we worked with Brian he was amazing and wonderful person. Thank you every one.

Kevin Bell
Brian Larsen
Jan 11, 2019 -

Lexus of Brookfield responded

Congratulations on your new car! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!