Lexus of Milwaukee

40 Reviews of Lexus of Milwaukee

January 17, 2019

"Awesome service department!!!!"

- RomansLexus

The service people are the best here. Specially Dmitry. I have been coming here for 8 years and have always been treated with the most respect and the process are competative

"I love these guys!"

- Lemondrop

I’ve worked with GW Harris and Sarah Castiglioni and I feel as though they are my personal friends!!! They are awesome individuals and an Asset to Lexus!!!!!

Cesar Bueno
Lane Kassner
Sarah Castiglioni
GW Harris

Lexus of Milwaukee responded

Congratulations on your new car, Lemondrop! It is great to hear our Staff was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. We hope to see you again! We hope to see you soon!

"Great Dealership "

- CarguyRyan

Friendly and helpful staff. Quick to take care of you and your needs. Have been doing business with this dealership for about 12 years and have never had a problem with them.

Scott Elrod

Lexus of Milwaukee responded

We understand it's a big decision where you purchase your car from, and we are grateful to have been chosen. Thank you again for choosing Lexus of Milwaukee and we hope to see you again! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

"Consummate Professionals "

- wood14echo

Gary helped make what would normally be a very stressful purchase (a new vehicle) into an absolute pleasure. He was funny, and I felt like he was on my side. I'd absolutely recommend them to anyone in the market!

Gary Woodward

Lexus of Milwaukee responded

Congratulations on your new car, Wood14echo! It is great to hear our Staff was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. We hope to see you again! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

January 10, 2019

"Excellent dealership"

- Lexus enthusiast

This dealership has warm compassionate knowledgeable employees willing to go the extra mile to take care of customers I would recommend this dealer to all friends and family

Gary Woodward
Jon Rzepny
Veronica Quiles

Lexus of Milwaukee responded

Lexus Enthusiast, we appreciate you choosing Lexus of Milwaukee! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about your new vehicle and we will be more than happy to assist you! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

January 09, 2019

"Best Lexus Dealership!"

- Amgovani

I had a really great experience at this location, I’ve purchased 3 vehicles from them in a span of a few years. They are always knowledgeable and straight to the point. I’ve used the same salesman for each purchase, Val. He’s the best.

Val Batard

Lexus of Milwaukee responded

Amgovani, we appreciate you choosing Lexus of Milwaukee! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about your new vehicle and we will be more than happy to assist you! We hope to see you soon!

December 27, 2018

"Fantastic Staff!"

- lfare

The overall experience at this dealership was a very pleasant one. I worked directly with GM, John Ferrito. He was very professional, knowledgeable, passionate about the LEXUS brand, moved the process along very quickly and has made himself available to answer all my questions after the sale was completed. I would highly recommend this dealership.

John Ferrito
Jon Rzepny
Dec 31, 2018 -

Lexus of Milwaukee responded

Lfare, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Milwaukee! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

December 26, 2018

"I'm looking not buying until March"

- Dwayne Nash

I enjoyed test driving and talking to the sales representative. It was very informative. I was informed about the hybrid and how long Lexus / Toyota has been involved in hybrids and building hybrids.

GW Harris
Dec 27, 2018 -

Lexus of Milwaukee responded

Dwayne Nash, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Lexus of Milwaukee. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

December 22, 2018

"Awesome service!"

- Iholschbach

I found a 2012 C300 on Lexus Milwaukee's website and calles to ask a few questions. Veronica answered everything and offered to help in anyway possible. Being my first financed car it took 2 weeks to get things rolling and this dealer was there to help in any way they could. Once i arrived everyone was cheerful and eager to help. This was an amazing first time buying a car and was all too easy.

Veronica Quiles
Dec 23, 2018 -

Lexus of Milwaukee responded

Congratulations on your new car! It is great to hear our Staff was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. We hope to see you again soon!

December 21, 2018

"Tom truly helped me sort through my indcisiveness!"

- jim k

I met with Tom Szumiel this afternoon. We looked at a couple of used cars. Tom was very helpful and VERY easy to talk to. He knew his cars and was able to intelligently review options etc. Im thinking over some of the possibilities that Tom and I discussed this afternoon. I truly appreciated the time that Tom spent with me. Tom a good guy, and very good sales rep!

Tom Szumiel
Dec 23, 2018 -

Lexus of Milwaukee responded

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you, Jim K! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!