Lexus of North Miami

Henry James

October 14, 2018

"great!"

- Ellalipson

my experience was very good , the people were kind and helpful , Miguel was my dealer and he took his time and had a lot of patience , and explained to me about the car and made sure I had everything I needed and was just a good/kind guy in general ! I would recommend him to my family and friends.

October 13, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Geraldine21

I had an amazing experience Miguel was very professional, fair and most of all honest. He was very knowledgeable and was able to explain, answer all of my questions, he was able to give me the deal that i looking for overall i was very happy and satisfied thank you !

October 10, 2018

"Stay Away From Used Department"

- ChicagoSid

I have been bringing my car in for service for a few years. My first staff member that I met was Bobby Rahmani. It is only because of him that I continue to frequent the location. He is very friendly, outgoing and I believe honest. That is not what I found with used cars. I found them to be dishonest in their dealing. I mentioned this to Bobby and he wanted me to discuss it with the Used Car Manager. He asked the manager to call me but he never did. I took my car in for service yesterday and Bobby was great yesterday. I decided to test drive an 2019 es 350. The ladies in front were great as Billy Bramley the Product Specialist. He was excellent. I have dealt with two terrible dealers in my life, and three great ones. Particularly, Agincourt Autohaus and Bredemann Lexus. The two terrible ones, made me switch car brands. In each case those dealers won the battle but lost the war. Agincourt Autohaus and I had one major incident, and because of the way they handled it, I stayed with Audi’s and them. If I buy a Lexus, I am unsure if I would buy it here.

Billy Bramley

• Gaming room/ living room
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Full Service Hair Salon
  • Manicures & Pedicures, Makeup Consultation
  • Waxing and Facials and much more!
  • Zen Room - Relaxation Room
  • Lexus Boutique - accesories, jewelry, watches, candles and more!
Lexus of North Miami, North Miami, FL, 33181