Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello

Tom Romriell

January 10, 2019

"Great experience"

- Travel2

The staff was very helpful and considerate. The work done was completed quicker than we expected. Was able to have a conversation with sales staff while waiting.

James Gillard
Tom Romriell
Other Employees : Ray Imbagliazzo

January 08, 2019

"Sales staff was very helpful with my purchase"

- Grandpaw

Sales staff was friendly, helpful and outgoing. They made sure that my needs were met with my purchase of my vehicle. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends. In the future, I plan on going back there but a new vehicle.

Chris Voorheis
Reid Garrett
Other Employees : Michael and Brian

January 03, 2019

"Fantastic Experience"

- kelly123

My Dodge Ram is the second new vehicle purchased from Lithia. Excellent customer service in the service department is what made me a return customer. This time I experienced equally good customer service from their sales department. Everyone one was very friendly. All my questions were answered. Pat Face was my sales rep. He was easy to work with and able to answer all my questions i had. If i was asked to give him a rating of 1 to 10, I would have to give him a 12. Over all I was very pleased with my experience. Thank you Pat and thank you Lithia. I LOVE my Ram!

Patrick Face