Lithia Volkswagen of Des Moines

Product Specialist

November 16, 2018

"Delayed "

- eslowe0001 Verified Customer

The completed work was fine but we were delayed by them when we went to pickup. Waited 45 minutes for wash that never happened because we got tired of waiting.

Ron?

November 16, 2018

"New Lease on a Jetta"

- Chelsea

I worked with Caleb in just 1 day. He was beyond helpful getting what I wanted in a car, for the price I was looking for! He's been great, I've already told my mom to work with him when she needs a new car too.

Caleb Bemis

November 15, 2018

"Great Service at Lithia"

- CAMPBELL.MEGHANJ Verified Customer

Stopped in to get a quick oil change. I was seen immediately. Cheyenne provided excellent customer service and explained the entire process very well in a way I understood. Sometimes it can be intimidating as a women going to get service done on your car but I NEVER feel that way at Lithia. Brian, my original car salesman even came out to say hello and asked me how I was doing. Thank you Litha for always making me feel at peace with my vehicle. One of the many reasons I have and will continue to give my business to Lithia.

Brian Braak