Lost Pines Toyota

Sales & Leasing Specialist

January 15, 2019

"Awesome experience! "

- Sgarcia0902

The price was right, super easy process. No hoops to jump threw, and stress free. Our sales rep Jesse was super personable, and made the experience easy. Best way to buy a car!

January 14, 2019

"Best expirence purchasing a car ever "

- Nickh

Brandon and Jesse We’re phenomenal right out of the gate. Starting with an initial inquiry online for a 4Runner (which I received a video showcasing the vehicle, saved me an entire trip. Then when I scheduled my appointment to test drive the 4 runner I was able to do so on time with out any hassle. I was the Pointed in the right direction based on my conversation regarding price and needs. Not once did I feel pressured and I walked away in a brand new Tundra as it “fit my family man lifestyle”. I was in and out with the paperwork in under an hour. If your looking for a hassle free place to buy a new car you have to swing by and talk to Brandon and Jesse. Thanks gentlemen

Brandon Congdon
Caitlin Bible
Ben Celis

December 17, 2018

"Best Experience "

- MHill

My husband and I had been working with Jimmy over 2 weeks to find the car I wanted. When we pulled up to the dealer on Friday, he had everything ready to go. He was not pushy at all and made the process as pleasant as possible. Love the family atmosphere here!!

Jimmy Voigt