Luther Brookdale Toyota

David Thor

November 15, 2017

"purchased used "

- Very Satisfied Customer

I found the used vehicle was shopping for on a website listing. It was available at Luther Brookdale Toyota. I responded on the website that I was interested in looking at the vehicle. The next day Abdi contacted me to answer any questions. I asked him If I could see it later that day, sure. I showed up after they inspected the vehicle but before the had time to get it ready for sale. It was a fresh local trade in. Abdi and I looked the vehicle over and took it for a test drive. I was very impressed with the vehicle. He quickly pointed out a couple of interior components that needed attention, a rear door armrest had marker lines on it, and the center counsel lid had cracking in the covering. He said that these items would be replaced. I noticed a suttle noise coming from the steering column when turning. Abdi consulted with his manager and told me it was about a $500 repair and that they would split the cost of replacing a shaft in the column. I thought that was fair. We discussed the tread depth of the front tires. Abdi said that the tires had less tread on than their inspection criteria allowed and the tires would be replaced with new tires. I put a deposit on the vehicle to hold it while repairs were made. I later inquired about the front end alignment, after the tires had been replaced. Abdi let me know that they check the alignment any time they replace tires and that it had been done. After the vehicle was detailed and all repairs had been made Abdi told me to take my time going over the vehicle and take it for another test drive to be sure that everything had been taken care of to my satisfaction and be sure I hadn't missed anything. I went over the vehicle and test drove it again. I did not find any issues or concerns at all. The paperwork is history and I now have the vehicle home. I have never bought a used vehicle from a dealer before because I always believed the old reputation the used car salesmen had, in this case, times have certainly changed.

Abdi Ibrahim

November 13, 2017

"Beauty in Tragedy "

- Jerusha

I came to this dealership because I had recently lost my car. With the need to quickly find a car and stressed to get exactly what I wanted my seller, Tim, did a really great job hunting a car down for me. He was very patient with me continuously changing my mjnd and being hesitant with decisions. He found a car that had, what I would say had 80-90% of, my wants. Thank you Tim!! I also want to send a kudos to Josh in finance! He did a great job finding me a better deal and making me feel comfortable in my decision to finance through them. Thank you all that helped me! Looking forward to getting my New Car serviced there!!

Tim Olson
Yuri Gumeniuc

November 08, 2017

"Great! "

- Pangnhia

This is my first time buying a car and Diana made it really easy. She was really nice, fast and always kept me updated. The dealership itself is very welcoming and clean as well!

Diana Gumeniuc