Luther Brookdale Toyota

sales manager
Yuri Gumeniuc, Sales Manager, Luther Brookdale Toyota

Yuri Gumeniuc

September 08, 2018

"Fun car buying experience"

- Crmoen

We bought a 2018 Camry for my wife. Diana and all of the dealership staff were friendly and very helpful in selecting the perfect car for us. Diana was knowledgeable, and took time to listen to what my wife wanted. And Diana took as much time as we needed to learn about all the special features and how to use them. It was a great buying experience.

Badou Gueye
Yuri Gumeniuc

August 18, 2018

"the perfect storm "

- Toyota joe

Went to test drive a used Camry, sales men asked if I had considered buying new so I drove a new one but I thought it would be too much money and I was under water on my trade in by 1500.00 in comes abdi and we started to haggle I drove the new Camry home because brookdale Toyota made it happen giving me more than I owed on my trade in and took nearly 4000 off msrp on my new Camry se, love the car,I’m glad I stoped in.

Robert "Bobby D" Dorfe
Abdi Ibrahim

August 18, 2018

"Love my new Rav4"

- kristy1980

I bought a new Rav4. This dealer was the best at being responsive. Also worked with Diana. I would recommend working with her. She was willing to negotiate and in the end, I was able to get the car I wanted at a price I wanted. She did a great job listening to what was important versus pushing me into what I didn't want (which happens in sales often). Bob in finance also was great to work with. Both made the car buying experience easy and efficient.

Used 2017 Toyota Rav4, $23995