MB Motorsports

Danny Schuler

December 15, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Carinna1986

This purchase was easy from start to finish! Would recommend MB Motorsports highly!!! JC was a pleasure to deal with. Love the car and the dealership!

JC Brogden

December 14, 2018

"Quick and worry free"

- Jayz13

After looking for a reliable dealership for quite some time I found MB Motorsports and I am so happy I did. As soon as I walked into their establishment Nick Cinalli greated me and grabbed the car I had found on their website. My nervousness quickly subsided during our test drive because he was not like other pushy car salesman I’ve experienced before. He showed me all the cool things he liked about the car without me feeling like he needed me to buy it. When I decided I wanted the car he made the process so quick and easy. I highly recommend checking this dealership out and buying from Nick Cinalli!

Nicolas Cinalli

December 14, 2018

"great car buying experience"

- Happy customer

Great experience! Bought my car in under 2 hrs. No haggling, Straightfoward, No games No nonsense! Highly recommend JC for your salesman! it was a pleasure to deal with a dealer and not feel slimy when I left!

JC Brogden