Mac Haik Ford Lincoln

Clark Allen

July 04, 2018

"Beyond Satified!!!"

- LauraH

Jeff was very knowledgeable with all my questions. I didn't have the best experience with another dealership company and he made sure that he listened to all my wants in a vehicle. Long story short I was recently in a car accident that lead to me not having a vehicle and once the rental ran out I was about to be without a vehicle again, still waiting for the insurance company to resolve my total loss claim. Mind you that the accident wasn't even my fault. When I explained my situation with Jeff, him and his team made sure that I had a vehicle to drive till they found the perfect one for me. Not a lot of companies would do that for you. Of course I had to make sure I had a purchase in play...LOL but still, that is going beyond the assistance they even had to do. It took about a day to get the perfect vehicle located, in which I felt safe and comfortable with getting behind the wheel again. Jeff took customer service to the next level, I work two jobs and he made his way to meet me at one of my jobs to get me a loaner to me while waiting for my new vehicle to come in. Also as my vehicle was being delivered to the dealership, I was driving back in the loaner to get my new vehicle, we ending up having a little hiccup with the loaner, the skid plate came lose and was handing. I didn't feel safe driving so I had to pull over. I called Jeff to let him know and he said " Are you OK?" Are you in a Safe Place? I told him I was and asked him what I should do. He's response was, Stay there I will come get you and calling a tow truck to come pick up the vehicle. He came and sat there with us waiting on the tow truck which ended up taking a bit longer then was told. He suggested he just bring us back to the dealership where we could sit in the AC instead of the outside heat and He would wait for the tow company to come get the vehicle. Now that was truly a customer service 5 star. With all said and done, they brought the loaner back, just needed to tighten the bolts on the plate nothing too crazy and I was able to get into my new vehicle that evening. Jeff has reached out twice so far to make sure I was happy with my purchase and made sure I felt safe in my new vehicle. So if anyone is looking for great service and care I would recommend Jeff Von Christierson as your sales guy and Mac Haik for overall company to work with. Thanks again for all you have done for me, will recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to get from you guys.

June 30, 2018

"Jeff was great"

- Parmedic

Jeff worked hard to get the deals we wanted. Go see a Jeff, he will take care of you. We ended up buying two cars from him.

June 29, 2018

"I won’t go to any other car dealer"

- Kimj3095

My family has purchased five vehicles from Mac Haik over the years and we are always more than happy with the experience. The salespeople are always friendly, helpful, honest, and knowledgeable. Jeff and Doc were no exception with the purchase of this truck. The process is always efficient and as quick as they can make it. The dealership values your time and wants to make sure you get the best deal. When we are looking for a new car or truck, we never consider any dealer other than Mac Haik.

Daniel "Doc" Leisy