Manhattan Beach Toyota

Bradley Sperber, Internet & Fleet Director , Manhattan Beach Toyota

Bradley Sperber

Internet & Fleet Director

July 19, 2018

"Rental Camry fixed in 5 minutes"

- jsc224

My Camry rental car from Hertz had cig lighter that was dead and needed a new fuse. Manhattan Beach Toyota dealer fixed in 5 minutes for no charge! It doesn't get better than that.

Carl Boyd
Jaime Rodriguez

July 01, 2018

"OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!"

- B36

I've been looking for a Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4 for some time. I did all the research online and when I finally reached out to dealers via Toyota.com, Manhattan Beach Toyota and Aaron Lear were the first to reply, and almost immediately. Aaron was extremely helpful and sincere, with absolutely no pressure from him. At the time of our first contact, I was not ready to purchase at that very moment. It took a couple of weeks to get my ducks in a row. During that time, I dealt with several other dealers, and while most were also pleasant, Aaron was the one I went back to due to his professionalism, and easy to get along with personality. My wife and just felt comfortable with him and that is why we decided to reach out to him first when I finally got things in order. He had the Tacoma I was looking for on the lot and we went to see him. Our experience once on the lot was exceptional. All the staff we dealt with were friendly, personable and professional. The negotiating was straight forward with no pressure and we got a the price we wanted. From the time we drove on to the lot, to when I drove away with my new Tacoma that same day, our entire time with Aaron and the rest of the Manhattan Beach staff (Nat and Hector included) was very pleasant and positive experience! I would recommend Aaron and Manhattan Beach Toyota to anyone looking for a new Toyota.

Aaron Lear

June 24, 2018

"Awesome buying experience!"

- Louie C.

I went to the Manhattan Beach Toyota dealer with a mindset of playing the haggling game with the sales staff, as has been the case for me at another dealer. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the facility, and most importantly, the staff. I worked with Johnathan, a great salesperson with a fantastic attitude. His attitude was professional but personable, something that seems to be in short supply nowadays. He was able to help me find THE one I wanted, and more importantly, at the price that fit my budget. Needless to say, if anyone asks me where I purchased my vehicle from, I will not hesitate in recommending Johnathan to them. If and when the time comes to purchase another vehicle for the family, I will surely return to this dealership due to the great experience.

Jonathan Sipin