Mark Miller Subaru Midtown

654 Reviews of Mark Miller Subaru Midtown

April 14, 2018

"Awesome service"

- sniderheads

Great service, customer service is the best. Would never buy a car any where else! Oil change comes with a car wash and rotating tires plus a great concession area! Thanks for all you do!

Chet Schneider
Apr 16, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru Midtown responded

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

April 12, 2018

"Such a great experience! Great company!"

- Em Brown

This dealership has great policies that make the experience or looking for a new vehicle low stress, low pressure, even fun! Working with Alex was a pleasure!

Alex Kuhn
Apr 14, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru Midtown responded

Em, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Have a great day!

April 11, 2018

"I feel very well-treated at mark miller subaru"

- gd

I have had nothing but great experiences at my dealer. Their staff are incredibly friendly and I feel very well taken-care-of. I don't know anything about cars, and going in for repairs can be very stressful. I never feel like I'm being ripped off or not taken seriously at Mark Miller.

Apr 14, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru Midtown responded

We're glad you always have such a wonderful experience with us! Our staff is dedicated to providing top quality honest service. We sincerely value your business, and we look forward to your next visit!

April 10, 2018

"Customer Service Oriented "

- haggy1099

Unlike other car dealerships, Mark Miller Suburu is there to meet your needs. They have nothing to hide when it comes to things like taxes, fees, etc and makes it easy to plan and budget for your next car purchase. I have never had a car dealership experience like I did with them. I never felt pressured to buy a car; I made the initial contact and waited a few days and they always left the ball in my court. I got to choose exactly what I wanted and they made it happen. The day of the purchase was seamless and easy because I was well prepared for what I was about to sign up for. Thanks so much for being a customer-focused dealership. I am happy to refer you to others looking to buy a car!

Tony Rossi
Mont Christofferson
Apr 13, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru Midtown responded

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive and seamless buying experience! Thank you for your recommendation of our dealership, and have an amazing day!

April 10, 2018

"Regular Maintenance"

- MLJones

The two times that I have gone to Mark Miller Subaru for regular maintenance, I have been in and out in less than an hour (without an appointment, I might add). They are quick, friendly, explain everything, and even wash my vehicle!

I am not sure.
Apr 11, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru Midtown responded

We are so happy to read such a great review about Mark Miller Subaru! It's great to hear our team provided you with quick and friendly service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

April 09, 2018

"Curtis Holt made it easy"

- Fido's Mom

Great experience and Curtis Holt made it simple ad easy to buy my car. I pretty much knew what I wanted, walked in and out of the dealership within what seemed like less than an hour. My experience with Mont in financing was also seamless. No pressure at anytime with anyone I interacted with. Great job Mark Miller staff!

Curtis Holt
Apr 11, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru Midtown responded

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Mark Miller Subaru. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!

April 04, 2018

"Stress-free buying experience"

- ESEM

I've been a customer at Mark Miller Subaru since I moved to SLC in 2012. I purchased my Impreza from the dealership and at the time I shopped around to several different dealers. I liked the Mark Miller approach so I purchased from them. Since then I've visited the dealer for all of my oil changes and repairs. I've always appreciated the customer service and not more than when I brought my car in for new tires. The man helping me in the service department saw that I was concerned about pricing. So, he actually found similar tires for me at a cheaper price at a tire shop. I was very impressed with his helpfulness and honesty in getting me the best price, even though it was not to his advantage. That made me a customer for life (or at least as long as I live in Utah!). :) So, it was natural for me to come to Mark Miller Subaru to trade in my old car and buy a new one. I came in and Mike helped me find the right vehicle. I already knew I wanted a Crosstrek so we looked through several options. I told him mileage was a concern so he found me the best choice on a new Crosstrek. I had a down payment on a basic model but he called a few days later to let me know a premium came in that was only marginally more expensive (but would hold more value at trade in). I wasn't interested in the extra features but was interested in a higher value so I came in and purchased it. While Mike was doing his job as a salesman by calling me on the premium I didn't feel rushed or pushed at all into the purchase. And I appreciated that he understood I valued the future trade-in price more than the extra features. It's that sort of relaxed approach and customer understanding that I really appreciated from Mike (and Mark Miller Subaru in general). I'll definitely be bringing my new Crosstrek in for all service visits as before and once that one is ready for a trade-in I'll be back at Mark Miller's again. Definitely recommend these guys for your car purchase and service!

Mike Pierce
Apr 06, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru Midtown responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mark Miller Subaru! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. We're looking forward to your next visit with us! Have a wonderful day!

April 03, 2018

"Subaru Client Since 2009"

- Bill1981

We moved to Utah in 2009. At that time we owned two Subarus - and still do. Over the years since, Mark Miller Subaru Midtown has been our go to service facility. Unlike some mechanics, I have learned to trust the Service Advisors and Mechanics at Mark Miller Subaru. We now own a 2018 Outback Touring that we bought at Mark Miller and the SVX that I bought new elsewhere. We feel that we are treated fairly. This is a special dealer.

Brad Swenson
Other Employees : Justin Simpson
Apr 06, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru Midtown responded

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Mark Miller Subaru! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Have a fantastic day!

March 30, 2018

"Best Experience ever"

- CC

I purchased a Subaru after years of driving a Toyota. I went in the experience with tons of anxiety over the financial aspect and choosing the right car. Not only did the Anthony find me a car I love but was able to get me a better interest rate than my pre approved loan with the bank. He made this the most positive and quick, car buying experience I have every had. Thank you so much Anthony.

Anthony Swenson
Apr 01, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru Midtown responded

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

March 30, 2018

"Short Notice but Quality Work"

- Happy

Told by another dealer>tire we would need an alternator and battery but M.Miller (Tom) said battery only and checked other things too. Thank You, Vicki

Apr 01, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru Midtown responded

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!