Markley Honda

Jay Pollock

October 03, 2018

"Excellent "

- Scott307

Gary was very helpful and worked hard to get me a loan with less then perfect credit. Will deal with him again on my next car.

October 01, 2018

"We drove away with the vehicle that was perfect for us!"

- safety first

We arrived at Markley Motors looking for a used vehicle, and drove home in a brand new one. There was never any pressure only honest conversations. Gary Ihle was wonderful, constantly asking us what is most important to us. We really felt heard. And both my husband and I feel so much safer being in a vehicle where we sit up higher and has so many safety features. Thank you Gary for taking the time with us so we could drive away feeling no stone was left unturned.

October 01, 2018

"Express Sevice"

- WaitingRoomZombie

I brought in my CRV at 7:30 for an express oil change. It took nearly 4 hours. I was the only one left in the waiting room. The woman in the first office ignored me. The coffee lady ignored me. The shuttle driver kept looking at me all morning. The service manager ignored me until 11:00 when he finally called to check on the status. I’ll be buying my next car from someone else.

Unknown