Markley Honda

Tim Northburg

August 05, 2018

"Enjoyable, Low-Pressure Experience"

- Joel L.

Markley Honda is a top-notch operation. Personable staff, pleasant and clean surroundings, and skilled technicians. I had several aftermarket accessories installed on my Civic, which were done professionally and quickly. My salesman, Jay Pollock, was outstanding to work with. His low-pressure, but helpful approach made this purchase an enjoyable one. He informed me when I needed to know my options and then gave me all the time I needed to come to my own decision. When I buy a new Honda, I'm going to Markley Honda and I'm seeking out Jay Pollock to be my salesman. Also a shout-out to Tim Northburg. Between Jay and Tim, they kindly and patiently kept me in the loop every step of the journey. Since I ordered my Civic instead of buying from the stock inventory, this process was a long process, making their dedication to me and the process so much more valuable. Thanks guys.

Jay Pollock
Tim Northburg

July 23, 2018

"Always friendly "

- Joyce

I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with the dealership and the service center. They really try hard. When things go smoother, as they sometimes they always try their hardest. I brought my car in for routine maintenance Last week. They overfilled one of the tires and so I have to bring it back later in the afternoon. It was immediately addressed and apologies offered. This dealership is a little out of my way, but because they demonstrate respectful, polite and good service, I don’t mind returning. Joyce

Patty Nelson

July 17, 2018

"new CR-V"

- sonnerby2

The dealership is a cut above the rest with its large, clean showroom (and cookies!), wonderful sales and service departments. Extras such as the free car washes are much appreciated. Jason Otte is the best and so is Andrew Martinez in the service department.

Jason Otte